Velbon Ultra Luxi Mini Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 leg sections, only 68cm high? Not sure whether this is really something stable. The more leg sections the less stable it is because the leg sections get thinner. Maybe you define first what you want to do with your tripod. Travel? Macro? Studio shoots? Define primary purpose. For USD 120.00 you can get a decent SLIK tripod already.

6 leg sections, only 68cm high? Not sure whether this is really something stable. The more leg sections the less stable it is because the leg sections get thinner. Maybe you define first what you want to do with your tripod. Travel? Macro? Studio shoots? Define primary purpose. For USD 120.00 you can get a decent SLIK tripod already.

probably use it locally for night shoot as well as use it during travelling, with it being compact i thought it much more easier to being carried around.

Not too compact, later your camera kiss pavement. I don't think this tripod would support a DSLR well, judging from the 6-section build. 68cm is also ridiculously low. How are you going to get a shot at that height?

Not too compact, later your camera kiss pavement. I don't think this tripod would support a DSLR well, judging from the 6-section build. 68cm is also ridiculously low. How are you going to get a shot at that height?

any tripod to recommend??
stable and yet light and compact.

Stable and light, cannot get for cheap one. You can try the Yongnuo(Gitai) one if you wish for 100~ in the Mass Sales. But for something that is really stable, go for a Gitzo. Won't regret. Don't expect compact tripods(eg. the Velbon one) to give you good shots.

Why don't consider ultra maxi?

Good enough for dslr + kit lens

its maximum rated load is 1.5kilos...hello? I don't think I would want to load a D300 + MB-D10 + TC17 + 70-200 on it

http://www.linkdelight.com/index.ph...d-for-Macro-Photo/Detailed-product-flyer.html

I was looking for a small compact and yet able to support a DSLR tripod and i came across this tripod (See link above). I was wondering any CSer using this tripod and is it stable enough? any comments would be helpful.

Thks ;)

It is so smart, cute tripod.as the specification says, it can load 2kg,and its net weight is 0.85kg,very suitable for travel,and Velbon is also a good brand in making tripod,so if all the parameter satisfy with you,i think it is a best choice.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.