Velbon tripod prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgconnection

Deregistered
Jul 24, 2006
Anyonw know where can i find the prices of the Velbon tripod? I am looking for the NEO CARMAGNE , EL CARMAGNE, SherpaProCF and SHERPA series.

A little hard but best price I could find was at K-13 Marketing, 2nd level of Peninsula Plaza... or is it Shopping Centre? Hmm, it's the building where Cathay Photo is at. The 6 series of the Neo/EL Carmagne model will set you back about $390 or so. 3 sections is of course cheaper than 4.

I like Velbon.... I intend to get their 6 or 7 series of NeoPod.

Woah seh, those are bloody wrong, dunno how this fella can put such prices. I got both 630A and 640A for about $400 each. Just go to K-13 Marketing and check out...

john 316 should be able to quote you prices as they sell velbon tripods though they carry only the popular models. don't call them. just go to the shop and see for yourself.

john 316 should be able to quote you prices as they sell velbon tripods though they carry only the popular models. don't call them. just go to the shop and see for yourself.

Where is john?

Do you mean actual prices might be lower ? looks pretty pricey, i dun remember paying so much for my Neo Carmagne 630A last time

Ryan
Yikes! I didn't know they doubled the prices. Used to be most of the 600 series was under $400.

Yikes! I didn't know they doubled the prices. Used to be most of the 600 series was under $400.

I didn't want to bring it out initially, but Exactly!

My 630A was from John 3:16 and was .... much cheaper ...

That one maybe is tourist price.

Ryan

Where is john?

Funan.

If the model you are looking for is not available in John, you can try Orient Photo. Bought my 540 from OP 2 years ago at around 1/3 of the price specified in laudigital.com.sg.

You should have buy it during the last day of the recent IT show by Laudigital, can't remember the model, but the Velbon CF tripod for 4kg load sold < $300.

Got my a Vanguard Alta 284CT from them for < $350 (non-display set) with free bag.

Darn, well, that site used to be a good reference. In case you guys don't know, Lau is the current Velbon distro here, and their site had very close prices to what you'd get just about anywhere in SG.

Funan.

If the model you are looking for is not available in John, you can try Orient Photo. Bought my 540 from OP 2 years ago at around 1/3 of the price specified in laudigital.com.sg.

Noted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.