Veil


Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
There is a time when I question myself,




Who am I?




Sometimes when I look at the mirror, I see an evil inside me.
 

tokutji

New Member
Mar 1, 2005
75
0
0
I like #3 most than others...
but the others also good lah...
I like the BW shot like these
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
tokutji said:
I like #3 most than others...
but the others also good lah...
I like the BW shot like these
thanks tony. Sorry cannot make it today T_T next time will join u guys.
 

melvin

Senior Member
Jun 4, 2005
2,681
0
0
45
TPY
Hi!
Nice!!!:thumbsup:
is dat u? u shoot urself? if yes how u do it?
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
melvin said:
Hi!
Nice!!!:thumbsup:
is dat u? u shoot urself? if yes how u do it?

no no no. The interpretation is, yes, by me for me. But the model is not me. thanks anyway XD
 

damian77

Member
Apr 20, 2005
363
4
18
43
I like pic 3 too.

But dun really feel the "seeing an evil inside me" thing. :think: gif me more of secretive & reserved feel.. Perhaps pic 1 same pose with the eyes looking up (in to the lens) will gif a more evil look...:bsmilie: well it's just mi personnel tot 2 share on the interpretation..
 

Lion king

New Member
Mar 21, 2002
517
0
0
Singapore
I have always envisage 'veil' as something that exudes a feeling of chastity, modesty and a air of mystery.
You have done well to capture these in all three shots.
Great stuff.:thumbsup:
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
damian77 said:
I like pic 3 too.

But dun really feel the "seeing an evil inside me" thing. :think: gif me more of secretive & reserved feel.. Perhaps pic 1 same pose with the eyes looking up (in to the lens) will gif a more evil look...:bsmilie: well it's just mi personnel tot 2 share on the interpretation..
maybe i should change to 'an evil in disguise'? LOL

thanks anyway.
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
Lion king said:
I have always envisage 'veil' as something that exudes a feeling of chastity, modesty and a air of mystery.
You have done well to capture these in all three shots.
Great stuff.:thumbsup:
Thanks thanks~!
 

betazone

New Member
May 2, 2004
384
0
0
Little Red Dot
Hi, I like your style dude. Keep it up !
No 1 my fav reminds me of the deadly spider black widow.
 

Jemapela

New Member
Feb 20, 2005
791
0
0
Melbourne
www.jemapela.com
Hi AngelZhou,

These are attractive and well executed images.

Unlike what you wrote in your profile, surely you must have a camera to shoot these.
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
Jemapela said:
Hi AngelZhou,

These are attractive and well executed images.

Unlike what you wrote in your profile, surely you must have a camera to shoot these.
Thanks Jemapela ^_^

Anyway, I do not have any DSLR / SLR until now. That's very true. I'm very fortunate I know quite a number of nice photographers who willing to share their equipments. Thanks guys, you know who you are. Without you guys I wont be able to produce these images.

However few days ago, someone happen to give me a supersampler lomography camera. With a film some more! So yeah, now I have a camera. But still figure out how to bring the best.
 

ellery

New Member
Jan 29, 2002
1,188
2
0
59
Visit site
God work gal. #3 and #2 are there save for a little recroping, #1 is ok but not in the same level of intensity - call #1 too common to expected. The emotional pull is not there. I think if you want to do #1 sitter need to emote a lot more and be damm focused on doing that.
 

andre

Senior Member
I like #1. I really get the mood. The number 2 and number 3, a bit out of focus, especially number 3. The BW is nice, but the nose shadow is too strong, maybe can do a bit of dodging.

rgds,
Andre
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
ellery said:
God work gal. #3 and #2 are there save for a little recroping, #1 is ok but not in the same level of intensity - call #1 too common to expected. The emotional pull is not there. I think if you want to do #1 sitter need to emote a lot more and be damm focused on doing that.
Thanks for the suggestion ellery!
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
andre said:
I like #1. I really get the mood. The number 2 and number 3, a bit out of focus, especially number 3. The BW is nice, but the nose shadow is too strong, maybe can do a bit of dodging.

rgds,
Andre
Glad you like it Andre. See you around next time.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.