just before the rain hit.

nexus 5

24 May 2014
grilled

"happy like bird."

fuji x-pro 1, fuji 35mm

25 May 2014
popup

"-eash." i'll be taking that, thank you very much.

fuji x-pro 1, fuji 35mm

26 May 2014
breakthru these barriers of pain

somehow i have to make this final breakthru
now

ricoh gr

27 May 2014
combat rations

gearing up for a long night.

ricoh gr

28 May 2014
discomfort

four new teeth emerging, to much saliva and irritation.

ricoh gr

29 May 2014
just following instructions

so Olympus finally agreed to send me a replacement EM1 body, after i brought mine in for the unresponsive rear dial problem for the third time. they were nice enough to transfer my old screen protector to the new camera, such a nice touch (thank you guys!) but i had to do a double-take - for a moment i thought it was my old camera. different serial number, check. fingers crossed!

ricoh gr

30 May 2014
bib time

dinner out with grandpa.

ricoh gr

31 May 2014
k'ihap

k'ihap 氣合 (or kiai 気合 in Japanese), the Korean term for a battle cry used in martial arts such as Taekwondo. at this age it takes on another meaning: adorable.

oly em1, voigtlander 25mm

01 Jun 2014
the lineup

the two older siblings lining up to be scolded for yet another mindless transgression; the youngest following suit in his naivety.

Last edited:

02 Jun 2014
piping hot

moist. crackly. warm. satisfied.

03 Jun 2014
late night at the flyer

work day starts now.

04 Jun 2014
intent

i see, therefore you are.

Last edited:

05 Jun 2014
evil eye

"post this one, it's scary."

06 Jun 2014
office minion

kids at work event in the office. yes kids, this is what we do all day.

07 Jun 2014
behind the curtain

the grand connection.

31 May 2014
k'ihap
k'ihap 氣合 (or kiai 気合 in Japanese), the Korean term for a battle cry used in martial arts such as Taekwondo. at this age it takes on another meaning: adorable.

Simply adorable.

01 Jun 2014
the lineup
the two older siblings lining up to be scolded for yet another mindless transgression; the youngest following suit in his naivety.

Kudos for being able to take photos of your family at anytime, anywhere, any instant. This one is one of the classic moments.
Your APAD really inspires myself to document the lives of my own family as well to look back at them one day. Thanks. :)

08 Jun 2014
framing the unframed

coming, soon.

ricoh gr

Simply adorable.

Kudos for being able to take photos of your family at anytime, anywhere, any instant. This one is one of the classic moments.
Your APAD really inspires myself to document the lives of my own family as well to look back at them one day. Thanks. :)

thanks for your kind comments.

in some situations i wonder whether being behind the camera is the right thing to do at that time.

the more i think about it, the less i feel i should think about it - if i shoot, it is captured; else the moment, the light, the feeling fades and is gone forever.

let my children decide whether it was good or bad when they look back, many years from now. :)