[varf] Photo A Day : Straight From Camera

oooh, the little tuna!

just learned about the lens' nickname after you mentioned it. i need to shoot more with it while i still have it (borrowed) :p

30 Nov 2013
down for the count

Erin, down from salmonella poisoning for the fifth day running. poor girl, unable to eat or drink much.

oly em1 monochrome, oly 150mm, ƒ/2

30 Nov 2013
down for the count

Erin, down from salmonella poisoning for the fifth day running. poor girl, unable to eat or drink much.

oly em1 monochrome, oly 150mm, ƒ/2

that's not good...wish her speedy recovery!

01 Dec 2013
area under surveillance

players and casters watching a Starcraft match from backstage. Intel Extreme Masters Season 8, Singapore, Day 4.

oly em5, oly 75mm, ƒ/2.8

Nice series and and very good for straight out of cam pics!

that's not good...wish her speedy recovery!
I had that once before from salad :(
Take care and recover fast !

thanks for the concern, she seems a lot better now.
this morning to our horror, we learned that she opened the medicine bottle and drank up all the antibiotics as if it was Yakult last night!! :faint:
thankfully doc said not to worry, may have some side effects from the overdose but nothing serious.

Nice series and and very good for straight out of cam pics!

thanks for the kind comment and for stopping by!
i almost posted the edited version of yesterday's frame (with added vignette) by mistake, good thing i realized and re-uploaded the unmodified version :sweat:

02 Dec 2013
snorgle

snorgle (v) /ˈsnôrgəl/: to snuggle a cute thing in such a way as to experience its overwhelming cuteness. (i wonder what definition will eventually be accepted into the standard dictionaries together with other modern jargon.)

oly em1, oly 150mm, ƒ/2, iso4000

03 Dec 2013
no 2 naps

becoming progressively harder to get the two younglings to take their afternoon nap.

oly em1 monochrome contrast +2, voigtlander 25mm, ƒ/0.95

04 Dec 2013
set sail for neverland

breezy afternoon dreams.

oly em1 monochrome, voigtlander 25mm, ƒ/1.4

05 Dec 2013
bauble tree

clearer that it's getting nearer. christmas tree lights at ngee ann city, orchard road.

oly em1 monochrome contrast +2, voigtlander 25mm, ƒ/0.95

06 Dec 2013
torn

broken threads are hard to mend.

oly em1, pana 45mm macro, ƒ/5.6

Wow very beautiful photos! Olympus should give you some credit for you are doing their product a BIG advertisement.
LoL
By the way it was a pleasure getting to know you on the Kapit fund raising day. Now I've got to carry my EP3 more often. Thanks for sharing your shots!

Wow very beautiful photos! Olympus should give you some credit for you are doing their product a BIG advertisement.
LoL
By the way it was a pleasure getting to know you on the Kapit fund raising day. Now I've got to carry my EP3 more often. Thanks for sharing your shots!

haha, i'm a small fry, Olympus won't notice. :p glad to meet you too!

07 Dec 2013
gotcha now

so my older brother made me play catch with his mini RC..

oly em1, oly 12-40, ƒ/2.8

08 Dec 2013
fridge guardian

where's my food? *glare*

oly em1, oly 45mm, ƒ/1.8

09 Dec 2013
argh english

in which i become language tutor for a day to an unwilling eight-year-old. (the news article he is reading is about the Little India riot in Singapore on 8 Dec 2013.)

oly em1, voigtlander 25mm, ƒ/1.4-2.0ish

10 Dec 2013
window light

outside looking in. (awesome, 60 straight days of photoaday!)

oly em1, pana 45mm macro, ƒ/2.8

10 Dec 2013
window light

outside looking in. (awesome, 60 straight days of photoaday!)

oly em1, pana 45mm macro, ƒ/2.8

Nice shot!