Vanguard, Velbon : Bag and Tripod available now !

Hi, can pm price for Verbon geo E540 + qhd43d & velvon sherpa+ 530 + qhd43d? Thx

Hi, do you have velbon ultrek UT-43D, can you give me your best price? thank you

Hi Can you let me know the price for the following.

Vanguard Skyborne 48/51 and the Kata DL Owl 272 and the DL3 in 1 25
Thanks,

Hi, do you have Velbon Ultrek 43 tripod and Kata ReportIT-30 PL?
Can you PM the price to me?
Thanks!

Hi
how much is the ball head bbh200 and 300.is there warranty on it?thanks.

Hi,
what is the price of this ballhead, BBH200 and BBH 300? Is there any warranty?Thank you.

Please quote your best offer for

vanguard up rise 38 & vanguard up rise 33

Stock available?

Thanks

Hi pls quote vanguard adapter 46?

Hi,pls quote velbon ut43d tripod. Can PM the price.Thanks

can pm me price of velbon ut 43d, ball heads: qhd-43d and qhd-53d please? thanks.

Can you let me know the price for v4

V4Unit.jpg

Velbon V4-Unit Boom Arm with Ball Head

The Velbon V4 Boom Arm is an ingenious new mechanism combining a geared/slide elevator with a 180 degree tilt arm and a 360 degree horizontal pan.
It is quick and easy to use: a single twist of the grip at the end of the multi-angle arm loosens both the tilt and rotation,
and when the arm is in the desired position, a twist of the grip in the opposite direction re-engages the lock and the arm is fixed again.

It will fit onto and transform almost any tripod, thanks to the included choice of 1/4" or 3/8" mounting threads and can accommodate most tripod heads via the end pedestal which as a 1/4" screw. Uses include Macro work, copying and any application where fine adjustment of the camera position is an advantage.

Features / Tech Spec:
• Max Extension: 545mm
• Extension Travel: 205mm
• Closed Length: 340mm
• Arm Diameter: 29mm
• Grip Diameter: 34mm
• Weight: 572g
• Height (in horizontal position): 88mm

hi,
does the bag available for sale
if so price please
thanks