Vanguard uprise 46 price

VainKid

Aug 1, 2009
Bedok
Best denki retail at 169 with 10% disc, can hoot Bo? How's the quality compare to lowepro

Was looking around, if is the Uprise 46 for this price, is reasonable. Which Best Denki did you go for the 10% off?

I don't think so man... Where else do sell vanguard backpack? How's the overall compare to lowepro, kata, tamrac etc...?

I don't think so man... Where else do sell vanguard backpack? How's the overall compare to lowepro, kata, tamrac etc...?

A lot of places sell vanguard. I saw them in challenger, best denki. Quality looks good.

Go for it dude it a good deal, cos i got mine at $165.00

Vanguard is an OK brand ... unlike Lowepro which has been around a lot longer.

I got 2 Vanguard bags, including the Uprise 48, which I got for $190. So for Uprise 46 at $160, worth it.

Too late I just went down today and it's all oos... I think so far 160 from SLR revolution off best price?

saw it at a shop in Vivo; if I didn't see wrongly it's $145. anyone knows if Funan has a shop which sells Vanguard camera backpacks?

saw it at a shop in Vivo; if I didn't see wrongly it's $145. anyone knows if Funan has a shop which sells Vanguard camera backpacks?

You mean Uprise 46 at $145 ?

TK, SLR Revo, Challenger at Funan sells Vanguard.

I got the uprise 48 instead because 46 oos, paid 170 after discount at k-13.

SLR rev sell 48 at 175 and 46 at 160

What was the price for Uprise 48 before K-13 gave you discount?

no idea but its $5 cheaper than slr rev, i didnt actually go k-13 for the $5 saving, just happen to pass by k-13 when i go to cathay photo and i saw the colorful range of photoclam ball head they had. i just take it cuz i lazy to walk more

sounds a little like an impromptu / on the spot discount and certainly worth it :)

Does Vanguard bags come with local / international warranty?

That sales guy name Tony, if u plan get with him. Anywaythe variety is too tempting. I manage to spot many BBB virus

Hmm just went to TK foto and spotted Vanguard Uprise 45 46 and 48.
If i didn't remember wrongly... 46 price should be around 159. 45 priced at 13x and 48... can't remember lolx