Van Parking Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesser

Dec 28, 2002
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
Hello members, i happened to come across this piece of news thru the radio last friday as someone complaining that van owners now need to pay about $180/- per month for HDB season parking. That's a very disturbing news. i search the internet but unable to get more infor out of this. anyone have the full story of what is going on? me worry man!:eek:

Generally it is HDB policy that G plate vehicles must pay 180 as it is commercial vehicle and not private vehicle. Not based on weight and all that. Sometimes however some clerk slip up and charge you the normal fee, just be quiet about it and make sure you pay on time before someone realise it.

I am a G plate driver and luckily there is a mini shopping centre nearby that still charges 90/month for parking.

Generally it is HDB policy that G plate vehicles must pay 180 as it is commercial vehicle and not private vehicle. Not based on weight and all that. Sometimes however some clerk slip up and charge you the normal fee, just be quiet about it and make sure you pay on time before someone realise it.

I am a G plate driver and luckily there is a mini shopping centre nearby that still charges 90/month for parking.

Ermm.. Dat's not true.

If you are driving those Euro Van (e.g. Renault Kangoo, Opel Combo, etc..) or Toyota Liace or 10ft lorry, your parking remains at the usual car rate (i.e open carpark - $65, MSCP - $85/ $95). This is because the vehicle's kerb weight is below 1,500kg. As long as your vehicle weight exceeds 1,500kg, you will need to pay $180 for your car park for commercial vehicles.

Hope it helps.

hear of it...

i drive from Y-plate to G-plate..

parking in the open air, paying sixty plus...

Last heard was the hike in parking fees is coz your vehicle is the new Euro 4(?).
Reason : no idea.

euro 4 need to pay more parking?! no sense man..... why? euro 4 take up more space is it?

Its juz a rumour. Heard nothing from HDB.

Euro 4 has absolutely nothing to do with parking charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.