Value for money prosumer digital camera

Which of the following DCs do you think it is the most value for money?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Hi all,

Which of the following DC would u consider the most value for money? I have excluded some of the latest DCs cos I feel that they are still relatively expensive. However if you feel that they worth the price, pls vote under others and state name of the cam. Feel free to comment why you vote that particular camera. Tks. :gbounce:

Originally posted by Kit
FYI, the Olympus E-10 is a DSLR.

Tks. I am aware of that. But somehow would like to include that in as well. :D

Originally posted by Jason Ho
No Sony 707/717? ;p

Would love to include Sony 707 but already discontinued. As for 717, seems like there are many complaints ard that it is very expensive cos of the accessories. :)

Hello Falcon.

Still trying to make up your mind? ;)

I don't blame you. Faced the same problem myself when i first wanted to buy a DC...

Anyhow, i guess you don't need me to state which camera i would recommand, oui? ;)

seems like E-10 gonna win the race. why not include E20 got 4x zoom

Originally posted by franciskc
seems like E-10 gonna win the race. why not include E20 got 4x zoom

E10 also 4x wat and it is 1K cheaper. :D

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Hello Falcon.

Still trying to make up your mind? ;)

I don't blame you. Faced the same problem myself when i first wanted to buy a DC...

Ya. Big headache. Hoping to get one that I can keep at least for 2-3 years. :)

Originally posted by Falcon

Ya. Big headache. Hoping to get one that I can keep at least for 2-3 years. :)

With the S602, you can. ;)

But seriously, if you are turning up for the next seed and if i can make it, i'll gladly bring down my S602 for you to try it out and see if you like it... as for the kind of pictures the S602 can take, will, my gallery in my signature... ;)

The E10 is good but pretty heavy when I tried it out. And if you add on an external flash and/or some tele/wide-angle converters, you'll get a good workout every time!

Originally posted by mpenza
The E10 is good but pretty heavy when I tried it out. And if you add on an external flash and/or some tele/wide-angle converters, you'll get a good workout every time!

After adding those, it will also burn a large hole in your pocket. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.