Value Air & Trips Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
I am thinking of taking a really short 3 days 2 Nights trip up North to Cambodia to boarden my horizons, and of course, to capture it all in pictures. ;)

Anyone has any advise on how to get there? :)

How does one book with Value Air BTW? :confused:

Kindly advise. :)

Wolfgang said:
I am thinking of taking a really short 3 days 2 Nights trip up North to Cambodia to boarden my horizons, and of course, to capture it all in pictures. ;)

Just if you would like to know, the Value Air webby is www.valuair.com.sg without the 'e'. Had been trying for weeks to access the address including the 'e' but to no avail till i realised.

tert said:
Just if you would like to know, the Value Air webby is valuair.com.sg without the 'e'. Had been trying for weeks to access the address including the 'e' but to no avail till i realised.

hahaha..i had the same prob. think u must put the www in front. try this, hope it works.

www.valuair.com.sg

yups... you can't even search that on google! I was trying the whole day till i saw a news advertisement and realised the mistake...

Hi Wolfgang,

Where about at North Cambodia...?? Siem Reap ???

I am working on a sightseeing and photographing tour to go to Siem Reap, mainly to cover the landscape and architectural photographing of the Angkor Archaeological Park.

Silk Air is offering a promotion for return air fare $300 (normal fare at $600).

Are u interested ?

Wolfgang said:

eh, WG, you serious ah? any tentative dates? if it's complimentary with my schedule i don't mind tagging along... if you don't mind the company that is... :D

Larry said:
eh, WG, you serious ah? any tentative dates? if it's complimentary with my schedule i don't mind tagging along... if you don't mind the company that is... :D

Let me check with my travelling partner. ;) Anyhow, it's a 3D2N thingy . Most likely to be from next week's Monday till Wed or Tues till Thurs. :)

wong_se said:
Hi Wolfgang,

Where about at North Cambodia...?? Siem Reap ???

I am working on a sightseeing and photographing tour to go to Siem Reap, mainly to cover the landscape and architectural photographing of the Angkor Archaeological Park.

Silk Air is offering a promotion for return air fare $300 (normal fare at $600).

Are u interested ?

Hmmm... sounds like a good deal actually. But i go this tour agency offering packages that includes hotel accomadations... :dunno: :sweat:

Let me check with my travelling partner. Anyhow, it's a 3D2N thingy . Most likely to be from next week's Monday till Wed or Tues till Thurs

are u going to north cambodia or Siem Reap ? where's about in North Combodia ? Any detail on your tour offered by the agent that u have been in contact ?/

Wolfgang said:
Let me check with my travelling partner. ;) Anyhow, it's a 3D2N thingy . Most likely to be from next week's Monday till Wed or Tues till Thurs. :)

oh then never mind... i thought you were planning way ahead. no way i can leave now... sigh. :cry:

wong_se said:
are u going to north cambodia or Siem Reap ? where's about in North Combodia ? Any detail on your tour offered by the agent that u have been in contact ?/

I am thinking of 2 places... first Siem Reap followed by Phnom Penh.

Details? Hotel + Round Trip tickets @ SGD$728 to only Phnom Penh tho...

Can share your information and tips...

Interested on Angkor Wat.

When is the best time to go..

Wolfgang said:

You can try http://www.zuji.com as valueair doesn't fly to Siem Reap of Phnom Penh.

If you have 2 nights and 3 days, I would suggest you visit Siem Reap as it is the base to venture the Angkor Groups of Temples. 2 days are just barely enough for the temples. A 3-day pass for all the temples will cost USD$40. Fastest connection is to fly to Siem reap direct although some travellers who have more time travel to Phnom Penh, visiting some important sites before going to Siem Reap via the Tonle Sap River which is definitely a good photographic location as you would be able to capture the life of people who stay along the Tonle Sap. Of course there are other nice places in Cambodia. 1 of my favourites is Battambang where you can easily venture into villages and village schools to see and observe the lives of typical Cambodians.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheerio,
b

Status
Not open for further replies.