valentine's days couple trying to make other couple break off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeupartisteileen

Dec 18, 2005
www.makeupartisteileen.8m.com
Hi this things happen in 14th feb 2008 1am.

i and my hubby is walking home somewhere in Fullerton one.
some how a couple just pass by me and my hubby ,suddenly the couple scolded my husband in Chinese .

(SEE WHAT SEE YOU NEVER SEE BEFORE GOT BIG BREAST HUH!!!! )

after that i look back and look at them ,my hubby ask what wrong??what i did??

the gal said ,your girl friend got small breast this is why you want to see my big breast !!

I scolded them back said : are you crazy??than her boy friend walk forward and intend to hit me!! and his gal friend keep scolding bad word they just behave like gangster .

The girl said please look at your hubby la !!see how your hubby behave in front of you!!

And i very confirm my hubby did not look at her breast ..because he very far away from her..and i am my hubby is chatting along the way.

after that i said i called police ..the couple just run away and keep turn back to scold bad word,one of a westen guy walk by and saw us in arugmment ..he just walk away with laughing .

because of that women ,let other country think Singapore citizen behave like this!

guys here !!! can you imagine if a gal sudden scold you when you did nothing, and u are just beside your wife??

so guys here what do you thing they trying to do??

in singapore, the best thing to do, is walk away first, and that is the right thing to do

some people are just unhappy, and too free, so they seek to make other people unhappy too. it's not a matter of backing down, but keeping your civilised manners and dignity. until they take further steps, just relax. if they do anything drastic, just pwn them with the law. why worry? :)

i guess these ppl are just trying to get some cheap thrill over ppl...they have nothing better to do.Just walk away like night86mare said.No pt create a scene and let these ppl affect your poise and civilisation in the public.

just tell them not only your hubby look. you also look. not cos nice but cos damn bloody ugly :bsmilie:

NPNT! ;(

eh.... sorry wrong forum .... :bsmilie:

just tell them not only your hubby look. you also look. not cos nice but cos damn bloody ugly :bsmilie:

how u know? :think:

See but din touch...
Touch but din squeeze...
Squeeze but not shiok...
Shiok but not yours...

wats the point?

How old are they? Ask them to grow out of it... in time to come, will all become a lump of crumpled skin... :bsmilie:

Oh ya, like a famous saying... The Bigger they are... The HARDER they fall... ;p

if im beside my gal, i'll say..

"I prefer character than big breast... but sorry... u have none...." lol.....

See but din touch...
Touch but din squeeze...
Squeeze but not shiok...
Shiok but not yours...

wats the point?

How old are they? Ask them to grow out of it... in time to come, will all become a lump of crumpled skin... :bsmilie:

Oh ya, like a famous saying... The Bigger they are... The HARDER they fall... ;p

lol...good poem :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

lol...good poem :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

i wrote 1 yesterday lagi tok gong 1... lol...

anyway found a loophole...

its 14th Feb 1am or 15th Feb 1am.... if so... its post valentine's day breakup... probably can relate to the last christmas i gave u my heart, but the very next day, u threw it away song...

Her implant may have injured and affected her brain and the husband has not got over how much he has paid for it or doesn't like the result. Sometime Disappointment or depression could stimulate such behaviour.

Your hubby should have mentioned he wasnt interested in marrying a cow..................

i guess these ppl are just trying to get some cheap thrill over ppl...they have nothing better to do.Just walk away like night86mare said.No pt create a scene and let these ppl affect your poise and civilisation in the public.

ya but problem is my hubby dun even look at her ,and she keep on saying my hubby look at her breast.

my hubby feel he did not do anything wrong why must him walk away,if he walk away than seem like he really do something wrong ,but we just stop own foot step we did not move forward to approach them.just that the guy move forward intend to hit me.

such a childish person .

Think you should have just whipped out the Police line straightaway, problem solved :)

See but din touch...
Touch but din squeeze...
Squeeze but not shiok...
Shiok but not yours...

wats the point?

haha is true !! she look like 20 year old!!but is ah lian la!!

Your hubby should have mentioned he wasnt interested in marrying a cow..................

oh please she shall look at the mirror.. look like a pig instead of a cow.

if my hubby want to see ,than he rather pay for a nude model can see more too!!

everything looks better than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.