Valentine's Day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
As the DAY is getting nearer, wonder how you guys/gals is going to spend the day! :)
Apart from the usual flowers, chocolates and dinner. Anything special*extra ordinary* in mind :bsmilie:

try buying some kitchen stuff like washing machine, mircowave... and see what will happen ? :bsmilie:

As the DAY is getting nearer, wonder how you guys/gals is going to spend the day! :)
Apart from the usual flowers, chocolates and dinner. Anything special*extra ordinary* in mind :bsmilie:
Valentine's Day is a day for commercial exploitation where shops sell couples overpriced flowers and expensive dinners. Everyday shld be Valentine's Day right?

P/S: I know what's following up, so my answer's "No". ;p

bring her/hir/him to showflat lor then ask want to buy?

Valentine's Day is a day for commercial exploitation where shops sell couples overpriced flowers and expensive dinners. Everyday shld be Valentine's Day right?

P/S: I know what's following up, so my answer's "No". ;p

yup ! did that before.. it was good business. The guy cannot say no infront of a gal.

:thumbsup:

and the day after valentine day.. it is back to normal. Couples do quarrel after V Day.

who going to pay for it???;p
The New Poor ( a group of citizens who believe in using future money aka credit and have no plans to pay back )

hey, that is why GST is goin up, to help the poor... pay back easy la, go earn till you drop lor, but also not u hav to pay immediately wat, HDB got 10years to pay up, invest in Sg Pools, the future is here;)

hey, that is why GST is goin up, to help the poor... pay back easy la, go earn till you drop lor, but also not u hav to pay immediately wat, HDB got 10years to pay up, invest in Sg Pools, the future is here;)

SG Pools ? no lah... go into Genting... now trading $1.10 :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.