Valentine's Day Suggestions, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
I dunno what to do. Our first one leh. :embrass:

You better start highlightign to her that times are bad :cry:..... retrenchment....... recession....... etc..... got to pull her hope down. Then probably u got more leeway to make her happy.. :bsmilie:

depends on your budget... dinner, movie, walk around? :)
or just have a short getaway ;)

depends on your budget... dinner, movie, walk around? :)
or just have a short getaway ;)

Fort canning? Lower Pierce reservoir? Mandai? Mount Faber? ......... provided got car hor....

No Car?........ hotel loh....... no money? Don't have a gf!!! :bsmilie:

You better start highlightign to her that times are bad :cry:..... retrenchment....... recession....... etc..... got to pull her hope down. Then probably u got more leeway to make her happy.. :bsmilie:

Highlight recession on V-Day is suicidal leh. :sweat:

Fort canning? Lower Pierce reservoir? Mandai? Mount Faber? ......... provided got car hor....

No Car?........ hotel loh....... no money? Don't have a gf!!! :bsmilie:

can go beach take a stroll to burn off the calories after dinner mah. if not take bus from one end to the other also can :bsmilie:

i dont celebrate Vdays so far so i guess i cant give any good suggestions :)

can go beach take a stroll to burn off the calories after dinner mah. if not take bus from one end to the other also can :bsmilie:

i dont celebrate Vdays so far so i guess i cant give any good suggestions :)

Now gals in singapore still so romantic? I tot they only want to have dinner at the Flyer... and diamonds and gold bar...... no? Hmmmm.............. quite unbelievable... but this is often the case of puppy love... after that, the TIGRESS is out!!! hahahah........

Now gals in singapore still so romantic? I tot they only want to have dinner at the Flyer... and diamonds and gold bar...... no? Hmmmm.............. quite unbelievable... but this is often the case of puppy love... after that, the TIGRESS is out!!! hahahah........

this one i dunno, like i said im not a good person to make suggestions lah :sweat:

I dunno what to do. Our first one leh. :embrass:

friend friend, i share this with u.

Valentines%20Day%20Ptr%202009.jpg

http://www3.safra.sg/page.aspx?pageid=82#vdaypool

Potter's cafe :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Neither me nor my GF (now wife) care about Valentine day though.

Harry Potter at Potter's cafe... ;)

I wrote some tips for my guy friends on my bloggy too. Not that I'm really good at it, just some tips I think might work (won't work on all, females are too unpredictable), that I've done before

bring her for dinner, surprise her with a score or song you've composed for her, play it on the piano, sing to her or play it on the air

cannot compose? bring her out for movies, etc go there early and don't forget to get chocolates, popcorns, etc and hand peck her end the date by looking into her eyes and tell her you're the luckiest guy

Or go shopping with her, get her whatever, suggest or help her pick her stuffs for once, treat her like a princess (which gal doesn't want that)

Do something silly, while holding a heart shaped baloon or cartoonish stuffs like spongebob for example, while waiting for her

Or just goto an ice cream bar, write down 10things u absolutely love about her

Lotsa stuffs u can do to bond with the gal, but sadly mostly expensive stuffs works... my few exs tends to go for branded bags and jewelries. Nowadays I just pretend I'm a dirt poor guy... prob that's why I'm still single for 1/2yr now! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Let's do some cooking.:heart:

TFCD for her :D

OMG!! Who are you? What did you do to night86mare? Own up...:what:

night86mare has been carried off by someone from kazahistan who wants to marry him

:) :) :)

sacks work too, harry potter! time to dump hermoine, ginny and professor dumbledore into one and marry them

Status
Not open for further replies.