Valentine's Day Pics - Above 18 only pls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

if u're not above 18, pls don't look at the pics!

Some shots i took today, symbolic of Valentine's Day. Caution: not your everyday Valentine's Day pics!

i wanted to go around the streets capturing scenes of wat represents Valentine's Day (also an overblown hypeup day for making $$$). But after dinner, i wasn't feeling too well (and plus, was very sleepy cos i slept at 3 last night). I can count the number of shots i gave up as i travelled home, but when i saw this scene, i knew i had my shots for the day!

Shattered Dreams
A broken rose, scattered petals represent the end of a beautiful dream. What happened?
CRW_4321L.jpg

Broken Hearts
Broken hearts and a cigarette butt. Who's the smoker, the guy or the girl? it was supposed to be a happy day......how did it end up thus? did they reconcile?
CRW_4322L.jpg

Wow, definitely tells a story.

What only 150 words, I thought a picture is worth a thousand words? ;) But seriously, what I meant was a good picture can tell a story just by looking at it and red dawn did pretty well in this, especially for the first picture. Definitely an observant person.

Originally posted by ckiang
Anyone want to write a story to go with it? A short one, maybe 100-150 words? :)

Regards
CK

Great shots! Really tells a story.. sad though..

Status
Not open for further replies.