[v0857] APWP 2014

v0857

Aug 1, 2010
East side
I will try to post a photo a week, but so I don't stress myself I'll make this thread as whenever possible :)

1st Jan 2014​

2 exposure blend, 3 stop ND.​

5th Jan

Bridal fashion show at Vivo

12th Jan

back to my usual haunt, flower dome.

19th Jan

Flower dome

16th Feb.
Thanks to Dennis I was able to shoot this Yoga on Water session.

23 Feb
Long time no shoot landscape liao, went to Upper Seletar Reservoir wanting to shoot that iconic tree but a couple was having their wedding photoshoot under it, so tried this spot instead. An elderly gentleman came to where I was to watch.... and we struck up a conversation while I was capturing the sunset...turn out he's an enthusiast too and we had a nice leisurely chat... I like the way photography can connect people :)

Last edited:
March 02
At GBTB again :)

March 09

At my usual haunt, Flower Dome​

March 30th

J-Obsession 2014 at The Cathay.
img_2141c.jpg

6th April​

Familiarity is comforting...and so in search of some feel-good time I visited the Flower Dome again this afternoon...

13th April

Tulipmania is back at GBTB Flower Dome for the 2nd year, officially starts tomorrow. Went down today to get a "sneak peek"...

C&C welcomed

haven't update my thread for 2 weeks liao.... went flower dome again for a short while yesterday....didn't bring my macro as I wanted to shoot FHM in the afternoon...so shot this with my 17-50mm...MF with this lens is very touchy...

4th May
Last day of Tulipmania, took my Fuji to shoot some general scene or something-like-that kind of shots. But old habits die hard haha, spotted a couple or so situations where I couldn't resist doing this type of shot....only after I'd left that I realised the ISO was at 800(used tripod for this shot but hand held earlier)....stupid stupid stupid....haiya....fortunately it still looks ok.... c&c welcomed....

I did a moon shot last year with my 70-200mm...seeing how bright and clear the moon is today, I can't resist doing it again , this time with my 150-600mm hehe...