UZI cam slow focus??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jayan

You are spoilt by DSLR.

Not DSLR lah... SLR (analog) I tried a Minolta SLR b4 and the focus speed is real fast.... the moment I 1/2 depress, instant sharp pic on the view finder, compare to Uzi, probably 1/2 to 1 sec for it to focus.

Originally posted by tangcy

Not DSLR lah... SLR (analog) I tried a Minolta SLR b4 and the focus speed is real fast.... the moment I 1/2 depress, instant sharp pic on the view finder, compare to Uzi, probably 1/2 to 1 sec for it to focus.

Ooh! Sorrie....:embrass:

Using constant AF will speed things up a bit but at the expense of batt life.

I find the UZI under my indoor test conditions slightly slower than 602 only...

just tried out the 5050 today! woohoo, when my uzi confirm need tombstone I'll save money for this...

The UZI with the Image stabilization on , it has a litle lag, for fast action ..
With the IS off , the camera operates faster ..

But the most important is the photographer to know ,to assist the camera , with using smart methods in the composition of the shot .

denizenx , from the moment that you camera died , you are full of negativity ,in all the conversations about the UZI , just try to avoid this behavior . Thanks .

erm how has my comments here shown negativity about the 2100? kindly quote. I think saying the way-newer 602 is slightly is slightly faster only is a COMPLIMENT. *think* about it. please, again, read in context, vs just doing keyword search in your mind. zealotry is good only in some areas, such as sales. so down boy! down!

also, AF is not IS is not AF. IS *is* meant to be laggy, that's what keeps the shakes off. You weren't meant to jack the camera around frantically with IS when shooting sports, uncle. That's the realm of high shutter speeds. IS still allows panning though, if you've realised.

I do post negative comments about equipment, especially those that I've personally used. those obvious faults (to me) are always cited. canon, olympus, nikon, etc, *when* I've used them until my curiosity is satiated. And I, although highly biased against stupid design flaws, eg G3, I do not have unrealistic demands against each thing that I try.
Eg I said my 50mm lens is crap, not because I was in the Himalayas and dropped it into a water pool and ground it into the grass with a tripod leg, but because it got stuck and then broke without impact without abuse.

oh yeah, in case u hadn't gleaned this vital piece of info from my post, I am not too fine with your trigger happy zealotry. "offended" is the word. if u love your camera more than just a piece of equipment, that's your universe.

and, you were wrong again(!), I was already saying negative stuff about my cam BEFORE it died.

Hmm ... i think that its time to start avoiding you , i do not like the style of the smart dude with the fancy big mouth , that when he opens it , they come out of it , only fly's ..

Originally posted by syncmaster
Hmm ... i think that its time to start avoiding you , i do not like the style of the smart dude with the fancy big mouth , that when he opens it , they come out of it , only fly's ..

*BURP* hasta muchachos...

Dear Guys,

This topic is too subjective and is prone to heated arguments. Therefore, I've decided to close this thread.

Meanwhile, please cool down. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions but let's not get too emotional.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Jayan

Status
Not open for further replies.