UT2004 demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can lend you the full version if you want :D

yupz, I enjoy this game very much, especially assult and onslaught,

but..... I can't picture you playing that game leh....... :p lol

Hey, you guys play UT2k4!! OMGOMG!! eh let's post our nicks :D

OzOn3[Lancer]

Damn this game is addictive. Spent about 3 days last week playing it. The demo is nothing, get the full version. ONS is awesome.

OzOn3 I've seen you playing before, but you played as OzOn3 (not Lancer).

Not many people play on the Singapore servers tho. Tokyo server very good!

I won't reveal my nick, but you can recognize me when I win because I go "Bow to your QUEEN !!!"

kekeke

lol i can't play UT2004.. i get dizzy playing it.

some games i get dizzy. last time i didn't have this problem but well, now have this problem liao so must stop.

did a lot of quaking last time.. haha.
oh well.

SS i really can't picture you playing it.. haha...

skyline_impreza said:
Haha, Im addicted to NFS Underground. I noe its not a very new game. :bsmilie:

yes NFS underground is a wonderful game !!!

i love my mx-5 !! hur hur hur

i complete twice liaoz..

now playing tiger woods.. haha...

I play FFXI on the network.... haha really fun... when you try to get the Jap guys in your party to "ataaku!" (attack), "mahou! mahou!" (Magic! Magic!) and then you see them run off cos they can't read the rubbish you type on screen.

haha... eh dun report my skill level.. i damn noob :(

I just joined lancer recently only.. haah Singapore got server! but usually play DeathMatch nowadays... seldom on ONS.. hah

rueyloon said:
but..... I can't picture you playing that game leh....... :p lol

i can;t picture that too

can StreetShooter take a pix of yourself sitting in front of PC and play UT at 4am in the morning?

next time i organise LAN party, i know who to ask to take part in competition liao :bsmilie:

Wai said:
i can;t picture that too

can StreetShooter take a pix of yourself sitting in front of PC and play UT at 4am in the morning?

next time i organise LAN party, i know who to ask to take part in competition liao :bsmilie:

I'm game to do fragging!!! no cheats allowed though..hehee :cool:

i bought the special edition a mth or 2 back... never complete even the single player... no time... guess if i go online to join u guys... i might get slaughtered by any of u... haven tried the headset yet... any of u guys know if it really works? seems like u can shout the command instead of keying in.

Seriously tempted to get the full version, but I just can't afford it. I mean, to throw away 2000 hours of my life just like that.

Wai, I believe Darren is also a serious fragger.

Status
Not open for further replies.