Using the gaffer tape....

Status
Not open for further replies.

primal_discord

Apr 14, 2004
ANYONE..... please recommend places to put gaffer tape....

heh heh i could suggest some places... =)

haha seriously. some just stick it on decals and logos to prevent wear. lens hoods... lens decals.... brand names.... model numbers.... viewfinder... ok skip the view finder.

anything that could be scratched! so be kiasu and gaffer the whole thing!

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=55612

there was a pic of a nicely gaffered 300D but think its gone liao. =(

PS:
could gaffer tape a car too if yer want.

cheers

hmmm..actually i was thinking of putting gaffer tape on the mosdt outrageous places on your cam....

Well.....

dont forget to put gaffer tape on the front your lens to prevent scratches.. and the lcd.. and the viewfinder.... :)

oh yah... nearly forgot.. if you are using a film camera, put the gaffer tape on the negatives of the film.. sure no damage..

tape up the viewfinder then how to view??

kjmedora, you could tape up you mouth as well, haha. you could also use it on models as fetish or sm setup, then go for studio shots.

aiyo..funny leh u all :bsmilie:

real answer: tape any part u feel is prone to scratches

joke answer: tape all the "stupid" places like lens front, viewfinder, your brain, lens mount..and whateevr kknd place u can come up with

Can also use gaffer to gaffer places where you want better grip... ( if your body doen't already have a confortable good one...)

I've seen ppl gaffer the whole 10D... I mean almost every inch of it is gaffer, pretty useful when you are going for field trip...

kind of regretted buying my reel of gaffer, because in the end, i took it off my camera :D

now there's a patch serving the broken hinges of my plastic hard folder...

Status
Not open for further replies.