Using MRT seats for your Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

smtan24

Dec 21, 2005
Tampines
Today I was on board the MRT I notice this man who place his camera bag on a seat in a crowded train. When somebody told he should not do that he got very angry. He said if he place the bag on the floor people may kick it and damage his gear. He went as far as saying people on the train may trip on his bag and get hurt if he place it on the floor.

I found it a rather lame excuse. He should have just sorry and place his bag on the floor.

Today I was on board the MRT I notice this man who place his camera bag on a seat in a crowded train. When somebody told he should not do that he got very angry. He said if he place the bag on the floor people may kick it and damage his gear. He went as far as saying people on the train may trip on his bag and get hurt if he place it on the floor.

I found it a rather lame excuse. He should have just sorry and place his bag on the floor.

Agreed. Quite bad behaviour :nono: Why didn't you tell him you are a photographer yourself and ask him to put the bad under the seats where no one will hit it and damage his precious gear? Or he could just put it on his lap if he is so concerned

Or take a cab :)

I would have done so but so many other people were already scolding him. But I found it strange is he didn't seem faze by their scolding and ignored them. I figured it would be pointless to scold him.

You should join in to slam him .... tell him to place the bag on his lap and dont worry about his gear getting damage from the train braking or ppl tripping on him coz his balls can cushion his gears in whatever conditions. :think:
Such selfish person!

Giving a bad name to all photographers. :angry:

I take the public transport too and I will usually place my camera bag on my lap. If a little kick on the bag will damage his gears I wonder what cam & bag is he using? :dunno:

One can always place the bad under his seat instead of infront or between his legs. He was just being a pain in the a$$. If you really have a bag for photographer, I don't see how kicking it in the normal sense could have damage his damn gear.

Some people are like that...they don't seem tounderstand that the price of your ride is for you to get from one point to another ..white you sit or stand. Some people treat the train like their music room, reading room, bedroom and their personal belonging is more important then the needs of other people who should be given fair use of the seat or space on the train. Everyday if I don't see at least 6 persons exhibiting this behavour per trip..I am surprise. It is ramphant without sounding like I am exaggerating.

I would have done so but so many other people were already scolding him. But I found it strange is he didn't seem faze by their scolding and ignored them. I figured it would be pointless to scold him.

Bro, you never take a picture of him? :bsmilie:

You should join in to slam him .... tell him to place the bag on his lap and dont worry about his gear getting damage from the train braking or ppl tripping on him coz his balls can cushion his gears in whatever conditions. :think:
Such selfish person!

He was in his 40s maybe not so much cushion. :dunno:

yesterday travelled on a bus, 2 saf guy hog the Face-to face seats.
one put his legs across while the other one put his bag on it..

btw, the bus was crowded and full !

i went up to them and said very loudly : excuse me !!!
and pointed at the legs and his bag, both of them sulked and removed the bag from the seat!

i got one of the name...and his rank (in uniform somemore)... i should have my cammy then!:angry:

and pointed at the legs and his bag, both of them sulked and removed the bag from the seat!

i got one of the name...and his rank (in uniform somemore)... i should have my cammy then!:angry:
i think they were just shocked to see a giant Garfield scolding them! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Rank & name is good enough already sis. Can report them with that info.

go sit on his bag...

i would have put on my lap too. the only time i put my bag on the seat is when i travel from bukit batok to jurong cos i know that stop no one else is boarding and everyone will be alighting as well.

wah...good ideas siah.....

well, for those who put their feet on the raised platform (for the seats opp them), even though they see me taking the seat and refused to move them away, I just happily stepped on their feets and sit down opp them with my feets on their feets...

they said "ouch" and i just smiled back at them...:devil:

wah...good ideas siah.....

well, for those who put their feet on the raised platform (for the seats opp them), even though they see me taking the seat and refused to move them away, I just happily stepped on their feets and sit down opp them with my feets on their feets...

they said "ouch" and i just smiled back at them...:devil:

you're an evilfairy. haha:devil:

talking about cammy bags on mrt, i saw schoolkids (about 10 years old) put schoolbag on seat next to them..on mrt / bus and ignore the rest...and the bus is full too.

well, i know i am evil, ..but they deserve to be "niao" by the people around them.

maybe the smrt should get their staffs to dress in Garfield .... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.