Using Digi-marc as watermark?

TonyOng

Apr 6, 2009
SK
www.facebook.com
Hi,

would like to ask if anyone using Digi-marc here? Is it worth to pay for and useful?

Tony Ong

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Use it when your workflow and your partner(s) support such a product. No point using when the image finally gets printed. There are several cases reported here where local print media picked up images from the web and boldly used them for their print editions without giving a damn about the origin and copyright owner.

dracoid4

Feb 6, 2011
If you thinking of just simple watermark, can consider Picasa 3 which allows automatically add watermark for photo uploading to the web.

TonyOng

Apr 6, 2009
SK
www.facebook.com
Use it when your workflow and your partner(s) support such a product. No point using when the image finally gets printed. There are several cases reported here where local print media picked up images from the web and boldly used them for their print editions without giving a damn about the origin and copyright owner.
oh. i don really print out the images. most of the time i upload them online. so was thinking maybe it can help me track down where my images are..

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
oh. i don really print out the images. most of the time i upload them online. so was thinking maybe it can help me track down where my images are..
Read the fine print then and also the technical white paper so that you understand the implications on your workflow. Whether you want to spend money for it nobody can answer, except you :)

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
If you thinking of just simple watermark, can consider Picasa 3 which allows automatically add watermark for photo uploading to the web.
TS is not asking about visible watermarks.

Top Bottom