Users of Op Tech straps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
particularly to users of Op Tech Classic strap for cameras...

roughly how long do u adjust the strap to, when you want to cross sling the strap across your chest and back? I find that when I adjust the length to what I thought is the optimum (camera stays around my waist/hip area), the strap gets in the way of my right hand when I hold my camera in vertical (portrait) mode. Quite the irritating. Don't know if u guys understand what I'm trying to describe, but do u guys face a similar problem? Or am I wearing the strap incorrrectly?

I'm probably using a similar strap (Nishika, bought from US) and I just hang the strap around the neck. Not sure if it's the right way though....

Originally posted by mpenza
I'm probably using a similar strap (Nishika, bought from US) and I just hang the strap around the neck. Not sure if it's the right way though....

hmm cuz I thought Op Tech straps are designed to lessen the strain of the weight, cuz the elastic part will stretch and distribute the weight around the user's body. So I thought I should cross sling it. So correct or not huh?

Originally posted by Tweek

hmm cuz I thought Op Tech straps are designed to lessen the strain of the weight, cuz the elastic part will stretch and distribute the weight around the user's body. So I thought I should cross sling it. So correct or not huh?

Hanging round the neck already lessen quite a lot of the weight. I haven't tried slinging across the body yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.