Used books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lensman

Feb 12, 2002
Singapore & Hong Kong
I had some spy & thriller type of paperback novels that I had finished reading. Most are bought brand new, to kill time while on flight or transit.

Second hand book stores wouldn't take them in, saying that they are overstocks or that they cannot offer any "sensible" prices to me as they are dumping their books at S$2 - 5 each.

Where I can send these books to ? Any organization who can take them ? I am discounting salvation army thrift stores or their likes as it will be in a plenty of fading yellow books that will be ignored ....

any recommendations appreciated.

Lensman said:
I had some spy & thriller type of paperback novels that I had finished reading. Most are bought brand new, to kill time while on flight or transit.

Second hand book stores wouldn't take them in, saying that they are overstocks or that they cannot offer any "sensible" prices to me as they are dumping their books at S$2 - 5 each.

Where I can send these books to ? Any organization who can take them ? I am discounting salvation army thrift stores or their likes as it will be in a plenty of fading yellow books that will be ignored ....

Thk u can post for sales at other forum!!

Lensman said:

Hi Jimmy, care to PM some titles to me? I'm very interested in spy and thriller type novels too. Don't know if you've got some I haven't read yet. BTW, I've read a lot, everage one book in one to two weeks in the past several years ;)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.