Use this forum to feedback or report on webspace and email issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
For all members who have signed up for webspace, please use this forum to post feedback and issues and you can get a faster response as the Admins will be checking in here regularly.

The good - I can access my webspace again! :thumbsup:

The not-so-good - errr.... my password doesn't work anymore.

The Question - do I use my old (original CS) password or my supposed changed one? The changed one doesn't work... :cry:

Yup, I can't login as well. I dunno what's my username and password anymore. The old one doesn't seem to work.

I can access my ftp already, but I can't upload anything. I keep getting an error "Disk quota exceeded" even though I still have enuff free space.

darkness said:
I can access my ftp already, but I can't upload anything. I keep getting an error "Disk quota exceeded" even though I still have enuff free space.
Darkness,

A check on your account shows that you have 134MB worth of data thus it has exceeded the allocated amount.

Please verify if this is correct and you are still able to access the account to view your files via the FTP manager (which will give you the exact usage of your space).

login at http://members.clubsnap.org/ and click on the FTP Manager icon, then Webshell.

majere2sg said:
Will you guys still be transferring our previous gallery into the new server ? So we just do nothing to our webspace until you guys finished transfering ?
All the transferring has been completed, thats why we are able to announce the webspace open to all.

Darren said:
All the transferring has been completed, thats why we are able to announce the webspace open to all.

oic.. i didn't noticed that, cause whenever i go to majere2sg.clubsnap.org, it always bring me to the login page, usually in the past, it brings me to majere2sg.clubsnap.org/index.htm.
Now I have to type in majere2sg.clubsnap.org/index.htm to get to my main webpage. I guess I just have to rename index.htm to index.html

ok a email-related question - i noticed that i haven't been getting any email alerts from CS. is that normal or issit being upgraded as well?

Larry said:
ok a email-related question - i noticed that i haven't been getting any email alerts from CS. is that normal or issit being upgraded as well?
Looking into it. Some other ppl have also PMed us on this.

Darren said:
Darkness,

A check on your account shows that you have 134MB worth of data thus it has exceeded the allocated amount.

Please verify if this is correct and you are still able to access the account to view your files via the FTP manager (which will give you the exact usage of your space).

login at http://members.clubsnap.org/ and click on the FTP Manager icon, then Webshell.

I'm not sure how you managed to see I have 134mb of data. According to webshell, I've used 64% of my quota, which I assume presently is 100mb. I'm not sure how I can possibly have exceeded the 100mb allocated to me to 134mb.

The issue still persist, I can't upload any files to the ftp server. And I'm not sure how I can see the amount of disk space I'm taking up now.

What I did was to delete some files to clear some space, but subsequent attempt to upload something of a smaller size then what I deleted can't work.

I can't seem to access my email. Outlook says that the server rejected my login. Hmmm......

darkness said:

I've just tested uploading some files using the Webshell at http://members.clubsnap.org and FTP ftp://members.clubsnap.org into your acount with your login: darkness

Account: darkness
Quota: used 64% of quota

I am using WS_FTPLE for the FTP.

I have sucessfully uploaded the files, there was no Disk Quota Exceeded warning.

For those who keep getting the warning, Please explian more details here, and also what is the FTP cleint you are using etc.

chucks said:
I can't seem to access my email. Outlook says that the server rejected my login. Hmmm......

What is the user login you use for your Outlook?

Are you using:

chucks ====> Wrong LOGIN

or

chucks@clubsnap.org ===> ths is the correct LOGIN

Please create a new thread for issue(s) you are facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.