Use of Handstrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

exhibitj

Sep 25, 2005
Singapore NE
www.flickr.com
Can't help but notice that dslr handstraps are selling at ard $40 and still ppl willing to buy.

What are the benefits of using the handstraps? Minimize handshake?
Someone please enlighnten me...thanks!

Look4Yest

Jan 12, 2005
South
IMO to secure it round your hand in case you lose grip of your camera...(that is when you not using the neck strap)

correct me if I am wrong

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
It makes the brand of my camera more visable on the side... i've yet to find a way for ppl to see the brand from all angle... ;p

anyway, handstrap is to strap hand lor.. dun think too much lah, photography stuff are never cheap... 1 small piece of plastic to cover the flash mount also cost 12 bucks... din see anybody ranting yet...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
It makes the brand of my camera more visable on the side... i've yet to find a way for ppl to see the brand from all angle... ;p

anyway, handstrap is to strap hand lor.. dun think too much lah, photography stuff are never cheap... 1 small piece of plastic to cover the flash mount also cost 12 bucks... din see anybody ranting yet...

I hate to say this but after reading some of the dimmest threads today and then I stumble onto this one...and...you have the best and most relevant answer! hehehehehehehe.......

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
not minimise handshake, minimise hand or fingers fatigue.

exhibitj said:
Can't help but notice that dslr handstraps are selling at ard $40 and still ppl willing to buy.

What are the benefits of using the handstraps? Minimize handshake?
Someone please enlighnten me...thanks!

Artosoft

Aug 31, 2005
Tanjong Katong
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

Errr....,

Original Nikon Flash mount cover S$3.00 at Lords Lucky Plaza.

Regards,
Arto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom