USB converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can either get it at comex 2004 this week or SLS or Funan.. price range not more dan $30 for PCI card type..

Are you using a notebook or PC??
For the PC it is a PCI USB 2 Card.
Note that for notebook not all the cards work.. I bought one and realised it can't be used... it's sitting here not being used.. anybody wants to buy?

willyfoo said:
Note that for notebook not all the cards work.. I bought one and realised it can't be used... it's sitting here not being used.. anybody wants to buy?

PC......thanks :)

can get from Sim Lim Sq...USB 2.0 ports...usually coupled with 2 Fire Wire ports as well...

They're cards that can be slotted into your PC mother board...bought mine a yr ago and its pretty excuse brain to install...heh...just plug and play...heh...but need to chk if your motherboard can support thou...if you got your comp recently..shouldn't be a problem lor...can ask the ppl there at SLS lah...some quite helpfull...

swimcraze, I think I've got one spare one at home. :think: Can give it to you since I have no use at all but let me go home tonight and check first ok! ;)

last time i bought 1, dunno throw in which corner of the house... same as you, my pc dun have usb2.0 at that time...

note, it may not work as good as those mobos that come with usb2.0, have signal off occassionally... might be due to using AMD mobos at that time, athlons cpus... intel may not have the problem...

willyfoo said:

Your PCMCIA slot is probably a 16-bit slot and will not support those 32-bit USB Cardbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.