USB Cable for Fuji 2800

Status
Not open for further replies.

copland

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Hi, just wondering where I can buy an extra USB cable to transfer pics from my camera to PC. The USB plug on the camera end is smaller than the normal USB plug.

copland, I have an extra one, used to be for my finepix 2300 before it was stolen. I don't know if it is compatible with your 2800, it is smaller than the normal USB plug too. I can give it to you if you want, no use for it anyway.

Originally posted by Tweek
copland, I have an extra one, used to be for my finepix 2300 before it was stolen. I don't know if it is compatible with your 2800, it is smaller than the normal USB plug too. I can give it to you if you want, no use for it anyway.

That's awfully nice of you. How can I get it from you? I work near Sommerset MRT station and I live in Bishan.

Originally posted by copland

That's awfully nice of you. How can I get it from you? I work near Sommerset MRT station and I live in Bishan.

no probs. :) I'll be in NUS almost everyday, and I stay in Bedok. Our lines don't intercept at all! I'll bring the cable with me, so any day you free to meet up say about 6.30-7 to pick up the cable, gimme a call. 96230020. We can meet in town or something. :)

Thanks. Have just sent you a PM. Will communicate offline.

Originally posted by Jayan
It's a 'Mini-B' USB cable......

Hi Jayan, thanks for the info. I will be getting the cable from Tweek. For the benefit of the rest of us, do you know where to buy the mini-B USB cable? I have gone to some shops and when I tell them its a small USB plug, they give me this look:confused:

Hi Jayan, thanks for the info. I will be getting the cable from Tweek. For the benefit of the rest of us, do you know where to buy the mini-B USB cable? I have gone to some shops and when I tell them its a small USB plug, they give me this look:confused:

Does anyone know?

I've checked liao....all the PC hardware shops in SLS don't have....only the regular 'Big-B' :D USB cable is available.

On the internet the mini-B USB cable is selling for something like US$8 ~ US$10. Chk http://www.allusb.com for example.

I expect that this cable retails for no more than S$20 in S'pore (provided that u can find one)....anything higher than this is gonna be a really big rip-off!!!

I've checked liao....all the PC hardware shops in SLS don't have....only the regular 'Big-B' :D USB cable is available.

On the internet the mini-B USB cable is selling for something like US$8 ~ US$10. Chk http://www.allusb.com for example.

I expect that this cable retails for no more than S$20 in S'pore (provided that u can find one)....anything higher than this is gonna be a really big rip-off!!!

Thanks for the info.

Off topic... you seemed to be very active in the forum and also very active in SLS :)

Thanks for the info.

Off topic... you seemed to be very active in the forum and also very active in SLS :)

Active in SLS??? :what:

Thanks for the info.

You seem to be there at least once a week :)

Wah!!! :eek:

Like that u also know...u have been stalking me izzit??? :D

Be careful what you do on the street... one of these days you might find a picture of you posted in here ;)

Be careful what you do on the street... one of these days you might find a picture of you posted in here ;)

From today onwards must learn from Michael Jackson liao....go out must put on disguise!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.