Usage of Polls

As above, what you all gain from setting up polls

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
results, statistics, etc. greatly depends on how genuine are they.

but we never seems to get to see e compiled results ? if any & if they are meant for sharing ?

i see that your choices in the poll are rather sarcastic. :rolleyes:

that's because you forgot to read the description of Kopitiam.
Informal, irreverent, and irrelevant chat happens in the coffeeshop ;)

ya, although i polled my qns here, my "poll" refers to all the other polls in the other forums, not restricted to the kopitiam forum.

Aiyo guys like that also want to start a flame huh? Since this is a Kopitiam sectioned but that doesn't mean you can start a flame. Anyway...peace man! Just ignore if you think no use to you......so many other threads you can read on.

There is a lot of reason why people create polls. Some are just curious to find out what the statistics is like. Although not all will answer or polled but at least it satisty one's curiousity.

See you are one of them as well......you are creating a poll to see why people start a poll. Hehe... :p

sym18 said:
What you guys gain from setting up polls

Fun! Let other have fun too! Humans are generally curious to know the results :sticktong

sym18 said:
No no i not trying to flame anyone, just trying to find the logic behind polls. Have fun
start by asking yourself why you started your poll, you'll have your answer for why others start polls. :bsmilie:

obviousdude said:
start by asking yourself why you started your poll, you'll have your answer for why others start polls. :bsmilie:

so meaning to say all the other polls were started with pun intended ?

Status
Not open for further replies.