US Special Ops Command (USSOCOM) Covert Prisoner Extraction In Syria, Mission Failure

9V-Orion Images

Apr 1, 2009
Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
An United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) covert prisoner extraction mission in Syria was announced to have failed by CiC / POTUS Barack Hussein Obama II, a month prior to the execution of photojournalist James Foley beheaded just days ago [01] [02] [03].

Last edited:
gBDvutE.jpg

HUHuG2b.jpg

In Memory, James Wright Foley
(1973 - 2014)

Last edited:
sigh... what a way to die.

Hasn't anyone learn that civilian casualties will decrease support to their cause?

On the flipside

Now I think I know which mike to get for my camera to do video.

Hasn't anyone learn that civilian casualties will decrease support to their cause?
Since when are religious fanatics susceptible to any form of reason or logic? I strongly suspect many of them can't even read their own Holy Book to find the chapter / verse that forbids any form of violence and mistreating of civilians.
Looking at their audience I strongly suspect that the opposite will happen: every killed person, especially Western people, will only fuel their fanatic attitude because it's celebrated as victory.

Last edited:
Since when are religious fanatics susceptible to any form of reason or logic? I strongly suspect many of them can't even read their own Holy Book to find the chapter / verse that forbids any form of violence and mistreating of civilians.
Looking at their audience I strongly suspect that the opposite will happen: every killed person, especially Western people, will only fuel their fanatic attitude because it's celebrated as victory.

Unfortunately certain "Holy Books" do suggest the conversion or death of the unbeliever (infidel) by the sword.
Wrong believing, wrong living!

Unfortunately certain "Holy Books" do suggest the conversion or death of the unbeliever (infidel) by the sword.
Wrong believing, wrong living!
Careful, minefield :)

sigh... what a way to die.

Its awful really... And I feel he was sedated whilst he said his final words.

I hope they bomb the crap out of that place.... and take anyone slightly associated with ISIS ( ISIL ) with them. :angry:

The second American journalist held captive, Steven Joel Sotloff has been beheaded as evident in new execution video released just an hour ago.

Middle-Eastern Sources [01] [02]

Western Sources [01] [02] [03]

How come those about to beheaded all so calm? Just curious...

How come those about to beheaded all so calm? Just curious...
Perhaps they have excepted their fate.

There is a video of them mass executing some 200 to 250 Syrian Armed Forces (SAF) soldiers from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and Syrian Arab Air Force (SAAF) whom are captured after Tabqa Air Base (TAB) within the Ar-Raqqah Governorate has fallen over to the "Islamic State (IS)" between the 27th and 28th August of 2014.

IIRC in the same video (...???), a captured Kurdish Peshmerga fighter being executed in the Northern Iraqi City of Mosul can clearly be seen attempting to scream and struggle vigorously as his throat is sliced.

Last edited:
British humanitarian aid worker for the French Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED), David Haines is now dead.

Last edited:
Please do not stray into religion talk.

:)

the cult I like the most is the ancient Egyptians one where they worship cats

the cult I like the most is the ancient Egyptians one where they worship cats

Now you are promoting idol worship. :bsmilie:
Ancient+Egyptian+Cats.jpg

Now you are promoting idol worship. :bsmilie:
Well, once you have a cat at home you will understand that this is the true nature of being a cat owner, or .. being owned by the cat, to be precise.
Cats don't have owners or masters, they have servants.

Well, once you have a cat at home you will understand that this is the true nature of being a cat owner, or .. being owned by the cat, to be precise.
Cats don't have owners or masters, they have servants.

Haha, yes, I am the servant of two cats.

c.43-dog.cat-master.servant.jpg