US President George W Bush Visits Singapore 16 - 17 Nov 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobafett81

Aug 9, 2005
Tomorrow and Friday, US President George W Bush will visit Singapore.

According to ST, he will be at NUS to give a major speech. And most probably, he will pay a visit to PM Lee and other officials at the Istana.

Anyone going to take pictures of his US Official Motorcade (Limousine car) passing Istana and NUS tomorrow?

Wow nice.
I'll be flying off tomorrow (16th nov)... hopefully can see air force one in the airport :)

i think its not changi. its at paya lebar airport

gaylang ?

The roads will probably be closed.

The roads will probably be closed.
road close but still can stand at the side mah, carry the US flag, that is how we showcase singapore:angel:

i think its not changi. its at paya lebar airport

Hmmm :think:

From what i know, most probably it will be at PLAB. Previously, some well-known VIPs also land there.

But could be at CAB oso...

U guys adore Geogie ? :sweat:

His republicans just suffered a defeat and he got the mood to travel to Singapore sight seeing...

Lame duckie

:ipuke:

Hmmm :think:

From what i know, most probably it will be at PLAB. Previously, some well-known VIPs also land there.

But could be at CAB oso...

U guys adore Geogie ? :sweat:

His republicans just suffered a defeat and he got the mood to travel to Singapore sight seeing...

Lame duckie

:ipuke:

i dun think he is here to sight seeing... think got some talk going on...

oh... my good friend George.. ask him to bring over some of his toys.
friend? he is my cousin, went to pick him at the airport just now, were u there:bsmilie:

frankly, wats the big deal with bush coming to spore? so wat if he's here?
y is there so much excitement?

was at empress place when he arrived this morning..... SUPER HEAVY POLICE presence. Gurkas with auto weapons, bomb squad, uniformed, CID, and dont know who else.... Haha was so intimating the cab driver refuse to stop outside Empress Place and dropped me 200 metres away.

Just passed by University Cultural Center and saw large police presence there. There's going to be a talk by the President at NUS this evening.

he is here for a transit before heading to vietnam meeting.

Singapore is the safest place for him in this region.

yeah. probably he felt safe in singapore. the last time he went to indonesia. the secret service didn't even allow him to leave air force one. the indonesian president had to go onto air force one to meet him. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.