US asks China to explain

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
In the TV and internet news today.
"US asks China to explain why it needs aircraft carrier"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.d1c504bf387227a7f8244a7ff8064da3.5b1

Why must China explain to the US? As though one is the master and the other is a slave.
This kind of bullying attitude by the world's sole super power is the reason why Singapore stood fast and insisted on caning Michael Faye.
Does not China have a sovereign right to buy (this second hand one from Ukraine) or make its own aircraft carrier?
This is China's first aircraft carrier. Only 1 up to the year 2011 !

Even india and Thailand have.

How come US never asked other countries to explain.

(edited) Number of carriers by country (As long as ever have had in the past - current day many of them no longer exist, e.g. Japanese carriers destroyed in WW2; and many in US/UK have been decommissioned) So this list does not represent current active air carft carriers in service: (edited)
United States 67
United Kingdom 40
Japan 20
France 8
Russia 5
Australia 3
Canada 3
Italy 2
India 2
Spain 3
Brazil 2
Argentina 2
Thailand 1
Netherlands 1

Japan (earliest carrier was in 1922 and Japan was never asked to explain until Pearl Harbour attack ) had many aircraft carriers in WW2:
Hosho
Akagi
Kaga
Ryujo
Soryu
Hiryu
Zuiho
Shokaku
Taiyo
Zuikaku
Shoho
Junyo
Unyo
Hiyo
Chuyo
Ryuho
Hyuga
Ise
Chiyoda
Kaiyo
Shinyo
Chitose
Taiho
Unryu
Amagi
Shinano
Katsuragi
Kasagi
Ibuki
Aso
Ikoma

Last edited:
China: "Because we *****in can, b*tches!"

US is just insecure... all the other guys with carriers are US-friendly.

I have a feeling that World War 3 will start just like that ...

I decide liao, this weekend go buy a full frame camera.

In the TV and internet news today.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.d1c504bf387227a7f8244a7ff8064da3.5b1

Why must China explain to the US? As though one is the master and the other is a slave.
This kind of bullying attitude by the world's sole super power is the reason why Singapore stood fast and insisted on caning Michael Faye.
Does not China have a sovereign right to buy (this second hand one from Ukraine) or make its own aircraft carrier?
This is China's first aircraft carrier. Only 1 up to the year 2011 !

Even india and Thailand have.

How come US never asked other countries to explain.

Current number of carriers by country:
United States 67
United Kingdom 40
Japan 20
France 8
Russia 5
Australia 3
Canada 3
Italy 2
India 2
Spain 3
Brazil 2
Argentina 2
Thailand 1
Netherlands 1
Singapore 1 (Mobile Suit Gundam called Merlion)

Japan (earliest carrier was in 1922 and Japan was never asked to explain until Pearl Harbour attack ) had many aircraft carriers in WW2:
Hosho
Akagi
Kaga
Ryujo
Soryu
Hiryu
Zuiho
Shokaku
Taiyo
Zuikaku
Shoho
Junyo
Unyo
Hiyo
Chuyo
Ryuho
Hyuga
Ise
Chiyoda
Kaiyo
Shinyo
Chitose
Taiho
Unryu
Amagi
Shinano
Katsuragi
Kasagi
Ibuki
Aso
Ikoma

WT Hack ???!!!!

CHina: So that there are more places to park our plane .. GAYBOY!
USA: Fired a money bomb ..

USA: Why you need an Aircraft Carrier ??

China: Because I can afford meh... not as if we've over spent on my "credit card" and is now in a debt crisis...

China : Because $US down so this is a good time to BBB :D

US: Why do you only buy "ONE" carrier :D

China : @$##^#%%#&#@*%~# You are trying to poison me with BBB virus :(

US: :bsmilie:

Lets hope China does not push its luck.

US has nothing better to say and her muscle is getting weaker!

Hi All,

Off Thread a bit ...

That day, i saw from the news that now they found out that MARS have water le ...

If i am China Leaders ... i won't waste my time here.

I will build more space shuttle and ferry all China people to MARS to build Great Wall and stay there.

First, u need trees and before that u need seeds .. u sure it's water and not some kind of alien pee?

China becoming strong is a threat to the Pacific area, see what they are doing to our south east asia neighbours now. It will become worst when they have the Carrier, 400KM of threat and that covers the little red dot. Anyone want to side them please think twice. They had already played us out in SuChou next time it just might be in our home land...

China becoming strong is a threat to the Pacific area, see what they are doing to our south east asia neighbours now. It will become worst when they have the Carrier, 400KM of threat and that covers the little red dot. Anyone want to side them please think twice. They had already played us out in SuChou next time it just might be in our home land...

China is doing what Germany and Japan are doing before WWII.
Trying to convince other countries that their military expansion is for "peaceful" and self-defense only. History have taught us, if a country is expanding it military, it could only be one thing - WAR! It already starting, they are buying oil from all over the world to power their equipment. "Donating" money to Africa countries to buy their alliance, cyber hacking/spying.

The only question now is WHEN will the actual face to face battle start?

Sadly many people fail to realise how ambitious the Chinese have become over power. Lurk around any large Chinese forum and you will realise how many PRC citizens view the entire Southeast Asia as their "backyard" brainwashed by decades of cultural indoctrination and a region where we are officially under their sphere of influence. This is further reinforced by similar statements from Chinese government officials.

Likewise people are constantly criticising Japanese for something they had committed over 70 years ago and fail to realise for these past decades, Japan has mostly become a nation of pacifists. If and when China start rolling down their "backyard", the only nation determine enough to stand in their way may very well just be Japan and not the United States.

what really happen at Su Zhuo? rumour that they swallow the whole dam n project into their pocket. . a simple analogy

BTW, are they nuclear powered Aircraft carrier.. :sweat:

the incident of the 54 CRH380BL bullet trains is still hot Dude :bsmilie:

Well, simple. they want to replace US as the Global Policeman or 大哥

by that time, he say 1 nobody dare to say 2

what really happen at Su Zhuo? rumour that they swallow the whole dam n project into their pocket. . a simple analogy
The Chinese government built a new industrial park that is actually CHEAPER, FASTER, BETTER near to the Suzhou Industry Park (SIP) that was developed in collaboration with Singapore. We lost US$90 million over a period of 5 years as the Chinese government officials goes laughing all the way to the bank while someone had a major facepalm moment.

Last edited:
The Chinese government built a new industrial park that is actually CHEAPER, FASTER, BETTER near to the Suzhou Industry Park (SIP) that was developed in collaboration with Singapore. We lost US$90 million over a period of 5 years as the Chinese government officials goes laughing all the way to the bank while someone had a major facepalm moment.
oh that is bad. Tks... truly a copycat..