US$100,000 prize for winner!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. we are still taking them seriously are we? :bsmilie:

An idea is an idea. The idea of google needs tons of time + money to get to where it is. At it's early stages, it might be losing $. Hence if I have an idea without spending much time and effort, and submit to a competition that can win $100K and later let a group a pple refine it and turn it into a million $ project, that's fine as well.

well.. we are still taking them seriously are we? :bsmilie:

why are you luffing? you think it's a joke yourself right?

if i'm not wrong, i've got a techie colleague who attended one of Microsoft's seminar here. according to him, Microsoft's is also looking into such a search engine. whether they have a alpha version going on... not too sure. that was like 8 months back from today.

if this is true, one can only guess when Microsoft will release this. maybe in a couple of years time :bsmilie:

An idea is an idea. The idea of google needs tons of time + money to get to where it is. At it's early stages, it might be losing $. Hence if I have an idea without spending much time and effort, and submit to a competition that can win $100K and later let a group a pple refine it and turn it into a million $ project, that's fine as well.

I don't think you got A* correctly. :think:

I think you need a working idea, at least a working prototype.

Status
Not open for further replies.