Uruguay to win World Cup

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.dennislee.co
As the legend goes... each time the hand of god appears, that team wins the World Cup.

But I think still need to wait for Paul the Octopus prediction :bsmilie:

i second that!

Uruguay won't win. Because,

image6629911.jpg

cannot! we have another parrot to seek!

As the legend goes... each time the hand of god appears, that team wins the World Cup.

But I think still need to wait for Paul the Octopus prediction :bsmilie:

cannot! we have another parrot to seek!

Who is Paul the Octopus ?

Is he a German ? :think:

Newpaper has reported that the parrot predicts a Uruguay vs Spain final. Even as a Spain fan, can I say I find that hilarious? :bsmilie:

Newpaper has reported that the parrot predicts a Uruguay vs Spain final. Even as a Spain fan, can I say I find that hilarious? :bsmilie:

i just told my colleagues this afternoon it will be a Uruguay vs Spain final ;p

dun u find it fishy? all south america teams all went into quarter but only left Uruguay... that means something? :p

Uruguay won't win. Because,

image6629911.jpg

Huh? This was Argentina vs Germany mah. Nothing to do with Uruguay. Anyway, Germany's next match is with Spain not Uruguay.

Uruguay won the 1st FIFA World Cup. Seventy years later, history really might just repeat itself again....

Like they always say - The ball is round, anything can happen. ;)

Just to add to that, nothing is certain when the ball is round, and bookies are around! :bsmilie:

According to the odds in singapore pools, Uruguay win championship is Bet1.00 Return9.70 while Germany and Spain is only Bet1.00 Return2.70

If you can promise me that Uruguay will win, please tell me okie? :D I'm really gonna bet 500 in this. If it really win, i'll get you a 70-200 F2.8 IS II for free. Or even a 5DmarkII body.

*To Uruguay fans, i'm not criticizing you. Its just because singapore has already picked that germany or spain will "win"...

Cheers :D:D:D

According to the odds in singapore pools, Uruguay win championship is Bet1.00 Return9.70 while Germany and Spain is only Bet1.00 Return2.70

If you can promise me that Uruguay will win, please tell me okie? :D I'm really gonna bet 500 in this. If it really win, i'll get you a 70-200 F2.8 IS II for free. Or even a 5DmarkII body.

*To Uruguay fans, i'm not criticizing you. Its just because singapore has already picked that germany or spain will "win"...

Yes, I promise you. Good luck! :thumbsup:

ok go whack now.

Newpaper always predict wrongly....at least as what I have read so far:bsmilie:

Newpaper always predict wrongly....at least as what I have read so far:bsmilie:

Newspaper predict wrongly. Just like Weather report. If it says today will rain, it means it wouldn't. If i says that theres a construction going on at KJE 3pm, it means it will be held at 5pm.

And those who ask me whack Uruguay... I forgot to add in: If I lose, buy me back a 70-200 f2.8 IS MarkII. :p

Cheers :D

Last edited:
And those who ask me whack Uruguay... I forgot to add in: If I lose, buy me back a 70-200 f2.8 IS MarkII. :p

Cheers :D

Then we might as well place the bets ourselves right. :confused::confused:

Please listen to Jeff the Octopus :angel:

Holland will defeat Uruguay, as Holland have defeated Brazil.

No way Uruguay could win, unless someone would promise to run naked if Uruguay won
;)

I think final will be Germany vs Holland
Hup Holland Hup!!;)