urmmm, I'm always hungry, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ_boi

Oct 3, 2003
Sedna, Orion Stars
Visit site
Just started my attachment program with a company.

I have no idea why, but I keep feeling hungry. I eat breakfast and lunch punctually and it's usually a big serving. However, I still feel hungry 2 hrs after.

You may say just eat lor, and that's what I'm doing now. they have delivery service to our company so I might order when I feel hungry.

However it's not good! My ITP pay is damn little, nothing left to pay on more food le.

Anyway to curb my hunger? :D

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
eat smaller meals, spaced out every 3 hours
if you still hungry then no one can save you =D

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

I have no idea why, but I keep feeling hungry. I eat breakfast and lunch punctually and it's usually a big serving. However, I still feel hungry 2 hrs after.

You may say just eat lor, and that's what I'm doing now. they have delivery service to our company so I might order when I feel hungry.

However it's not good! My ITP pay is damn little, nothing left to pay on more food le.

swallow some stones to fill up the emptiness... :devil:

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Drink lots of water...after a while you will get use to it :sweat:
Water Parade.

SAF blah blah blah...

Platoon xx drink up...

glug glug glug :bsmilie:

you can always go to NTUC.. buy 3 the $1 loaf of bread... then eat all n drink water.. it should work... :devil:

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
u go look for SAF ration biscuits ... :thumbsup: they are the best for hunger-related problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom