URGENT: wedding photographer needed for 10 june 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBALT

Jan 15, 2004
Bukit Batok
www.flickr.com
hi all,
I am posting on behalf of a friend. They are looking for a photographer to do actual day wedding on 10 june 06 ( saturday ).
Interested please send me PM with link to your website and quote for 1 day including church wedding and the usual tea ceremony.

gd luck man..I think alot of pple should be booked already

Hi, my friend is a christian experienced actual day wedding photographer, you can try to contact him - 93677906 (Teng Chye). His package is also very affordable - I have had friends who hired him, providing good feedback.

I see that you do wedding too - why not do it for your friend...it would be cheaper than anyone else.

I see that you do wedding too - why not do it for your friend...it would be cheaper than anyone else.

Dear all who responded,

I have forwarded the info to the couple and they will carry on from there. Apologies for not being prompt in checking this thread.

Thanks again. I think they have alot already to consider so i shall close this thread.

regards

dios.

COBALT said:
hi all,
I am posting on behalf of a friend. They are looking for a photographer to do actual day wedding on 10 june 06 ( saturday ).
Interested please send me PM with link to your website and quote for 1 day including church wedding and the usual tea ceremony.

HI ellery,

Actually they had asked me to do it but i have an overseas engagement on that date.

cheers

ellery said:

Status
Not open for further replies.