Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
if the air ticket booking is made for person in the name of BOB TAN

and his passport says TAN KIM SENG, BOB

what are the chances of the person being denied passage onto the plane?

this is so retarded - we had to do booking for people and there are some people who just keep themselves out of the loop by being unpresent at planning meetings, show no interest in helping to plan for the trip

try to reach by handphone also turn off, appear offline on msn 24/7

then out of nowhere, when i have made bookings and forwarded email to them (offer was ending so had to rush).. everyone happy

this spastic person just run out of nowhere and OH **** OH **** my passport name no match airplane ticket booking

i hate this sort of people

but anyways, if you guys know the chances of getting denied passage are high, pls let me know

i guess will just have to bloody change the name of the retarded person, it is bloody amusing because the name change cost is GREATER than the cost of the ticket

which may undo all our hard work to try to save money, if the cost is split

bloody lovely, i love retarded people

i feel for you bro. i've had nightmares :bsmilie: dealing with similar irresponsible colleagues. irritates the hell out of me.

i think if you call the airline to check, they will surely ask you to get the passenger name changed (more $$ coming their way...). i suggest you ask your friend to carry couple of correspondence letters - or the university identity card where the full name is spelt out. guess you can huntum your way through lah.

good luck.

depends on what airline and what airport. london that side maybe more anal than sgp, based on what happened to them and now still paranoia over terrorists.

this is so retarded - we had to do booking for people and there are some people who just keep themselves out of the loop by being unpresent at planning meetings, show no interest in helping to plan for the trip

then out of nowhere, when i have made bookings and forwarded email to them (offer was ending so had to rush).. everyone happy

this spastic person just run out of nowhere and OH **** OH **** my passport name no match airplane ticket booking

but anyways, if you guys know the chances of getting denied passage are high, pls let me know

i guess will just have to bloody change the name of the retarded person, it is bloody amusing because the name change cost is GREATER than the cost of the ticket

Wow. Your own reply to your urgent request was real quick :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

Why should the cost be split? Make "Bob Tan" pay for the change. If they refuse him at the airport, so be it. This is now HIS problem. Not yours.

If you are departing from Spain/Italy.... send my best regards to Bob :bsmilie: I had problems even with my full name - it's too long so it's not printed entirely on the ticket..

uh oh hahahahaha

yar ticket on offer costs 12 pounds

ticket with name change ADD 17.50 pounds

PWNED GG

but anyways i suppose we can hantum through la
cos at least got bob tan there
and the person's name not very common :)

Highly unlikely the airline checkin staff and airport immigration officer will accept, they would insist on same name on passport and ticket.

Best to call the airline to check. But I think it's close enough.

i think might have to pay for change of name
i believe have to match name on passport:think:

what if king bob tan is FEMALE?

sigh

Male/Female/King/Queen/whatever, it dosen't matter and still have to be responsible.

Either take the risk of being denied entry while checking in or be responsible for giving wrong information and pay for changes if required. Unless can use the status of King/Queen to "bang table" while check in, then I got nothing to say.

Simple.

The next time you do stuff like this again, ensure that once everyone had verbally confirmed like 4mths before the trip, make them pay up first. Don't purchase the tickets until 2mths before the trip. Inform them if they decided to pull out last minute or not present for X number of meetings, he is considered as 'out of the trip' and no refunds is possible.

And if any retards are absent for meetings and give you last minute pattern, simply use his money to help the whole group save money! :thumbsup:

U dun have to hate retards, juz make them pay for it..... thoroughly.

i don't see why the cost of changing the name should be split in the first place. He refuse to participate and cooperate in teh planning then he should pay for the consequence.

wa you guys really think it's an issue huh

HRMMMMMMMM

never mind la try luck la huh

if deny entry then she suck thumb and stay at home lor! :) :) :)

calling up the airline will give you the answer, instantly..;)

calling up the airline will give you the answer, instantly..;)

if you were an airline, and a customer calls up asking you

DO I NEED TO FORK OUT MORE MONEY FOR MY MISTAKE

what would your answer be? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.