URGENT!!!! Nikon SB 800 and Flash Extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Nightsky

Mar 23, 2002
Heaven on Earth
h-y-p-h-e-n-s.net
URGENT, i need to get the SB800 and Flash Extender by tmr... Wednesday coz going Sabah on Thursday morning.

I was suppose to meet up with a buyer from CS, but he backed out on me like 15 minutes before the time we are suppose to meet ( i even message and call him few hours before and he didn't even answer... then 15 minutes before he msg says he wanna keep it... :angry: ) i was VERY upset and it's a waste of my time to wait for him for 2 hours as i have alot of things to settle for the trip and my work stuff..... He could have told me EARLIER.

So now i'm really freaking out... I need to either get a 2nd hand or rent for a fee for 6 days.

Any kind souls out there who can help me out.. please.... I've worked so hard for this trip and i don't want the flash issue to make it less than perfect trip... coz i will be shooting on river for most of the 6 days and i'll need the flash to lighten things up a bit.

So please please pelase.... i need help.... thank you.

called no reply

pls pls? anyone? i esp need the flash extender... or anyone selling sb800 for <$500?

if anyone not using their flash extender for next 6 days... can lend it to me first? i'll rent it for a fee? pls....

pls help.... i'm really begging... haiz.... :(

I already spent almost 5k on all these new DSLR upgrade from my point and shoot cam just for this trip

i really want it to be perfect....

haiz... i know i'm getting emotional...
:cry:

oh and my bday is in 4 days time.. will be spending it there on the river... dun want a sad bday girl coz cannot take nice picture... if anyone can help me out, that would be the best bday present, EVER!

i know i'm sounding ridiculous already.... haiz... i'm so stressed...

How about dropping by at a popular local camera shop to get one?

Else, I think you can try contacting TongEH, he might have grey SB800 on hand. Can arrange meet-up with him at Serangoon.

hey people, thank you to all who replied... i think i'll just get the sb800... the flash extender maybe i can DIY something out...

Thanx to Edwin for calming me down.... To think of it in a more positive light, maybe this is a challenge i have to face... I'll try my best and take the best pictures i can, no matter what the obstacles are. Ganbatte!!! :)

erh... i got the flash extender.... you want to borrow? but i can only meet you on wednesday evening.....

thanx reno for offering to help, really appreciate it but i'm borrowing from chngpe01 :)

Sorry for my outburst.... i really need to work on controlling my emotions.. haha
trip is in one day! yay!

Ling Nightsky said:
thanx reno for offering to help, really appreciate it but i'm borrowing from chngpe01 :)

Sorry for my outburst.... i really need to work on controlling my emotions.. haha
trip is in one day! yay!

okie... all the fun for your trip...! :)

Wahaha... PE is a very nice guy... :thumbsup:

Ling Nightsky said:
hey people, thank you to all who replied... i think i'll just get the sb800... the flash extender maybe i can DIY something out...

Thanx to Edwin for calming me down.... To think of it in a more positive light, maybe this is a challenge i have to face... I'll try my best and take the best pictures i can, no matter what the obstacles are. Ganbatte!!! :)

Hmmm.... see... becos of this incident, u know that there are fellow photographers who are nice people who are willing to help when u need it...

Btw.... remember to post your pics when u come back.... We would love to see it. :)

initialE24 said:
Hmmm.... see... becos of this incident, u know that there are fellow photographers who are nice people who are willing to help when u need it...

Btw.... remember to post your pics when u come back.... We would love to see it. :)

no wonder i wanna meet her last night she say she busy... orr go to sabah, me just few blocks away... hehe....

btw, u sold your flash extender liao ar? bo jio...:nono:

sorry gal, I juz managed to see this thread. BTW wat number did you call? :think: coz the number last posted on the thread does not accept voice calls.

Anyway hope you enjoy yourself. ;)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.