Urgent: Need Info for ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

roy2978

Mar 30, 2003
Central
Visit site
Dear members,

I uregently need some info abt ROM on the behalf for my friend.

He needs to know what kind of package (price, no. of prints, any album?) is expected from the ROM photographer.

Would appreciate very much for all replies

:)

Packages varies often from photographer to photographer, if your friend has no idea what he wants, just look through the packages. If he knows what he wants, he can tell the photographer to provide what he wants.

My friends did try to look around too....

But he just want to find out more. He has been given a quote of $200 for 100 4R prints and all shots in CD-R.

Is such a deal worth?

depends on wat ya fwen wants...
juz the ROM only?? or the ROM inclusive or portrait session and the lunch etc etc....

200 if for all these then i tink pretty std...
buten if 200 for juz the inside ROM... i tink 100 shots abit too much lo.....

cheers..

Witness said:
depends on wat ya fwen wants...
juz the ROM only?? or the ROM inclusive or portrait session and the lunch etc etc....

200 if for all these then i tink pretty std...
buten if 200 for juz the inside ROM... i tink 100 shots abit too much lo.....

cheers..

Errr.... I reckon that the $200 is for inside the ROM and some outdoor shoot .....

Got portrait session meh? and lunch?

Sorry i virgin :embrass:

Witness said:
i suppose the outdoor shot = portrait session lo....

Orrrr.... oki thank you....

Then such a deal good or not? :what:

roy2978 said:
My friends did try to look around too....

But he just want to find out more. He has been given a quote of $200 for 100 4R prints and all shots in CD-R.

Is such a deal worth?

wah lao, how can your friend judge whether it is 'worth' just by the number of prints n shots returned :bsmilie:

always take a look at the portfolio first, to see if the style suits him and his wife-to-be.

Stereobox said:
wah lao, how can your friend judge whether it is 'worth' just by the number of prints n shots returned :bsmilie:

always take a look at the portfolio first, to see if the style suits him and his wife-to-be.

Ya hor.... sorry not i ROM so would tend to overlook....

Will remind my fren abt it...

;p

yup stereobox said it rite.... 200 for prints and prob with the portriats thingey is normal....

now muz see skill lo.... i suppose there are alot more ppl out there who can do as well....spoilt for choice le..

If for ROM @ fort canning, $200 is normal, ceremony + group photos + garden shots, and only for about 2 hours, but must know the standard of photographer.

If you happen to be there, how about do an observation, how many couples hire a professional photographer to shoot their ROM? For what I see is less than 10%. This is supply more the demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.