URGENT!!! Hey guys, anyone has a tall tall foldable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Hi guys,

Does you remember Mattlock's Canon shoot at Sentosa? RE: http://superhyperreal.com/newmain.html photo on the extreme right.

I'm looking for a ladder like the tall foldable one in the middle of the pix.

I have a shoot this Friday where I have to climb at least 4 meters or more to adjust lights and my camera about 3 meters up, and the executive at the (rented) venue I'm shooting at is giving everyone nothing but GRIEF so I dont think they will help!

I would buy one, but I have absolutely no space left in my small flat to store it after the shoot leh. CSers who have been to my place know how small and crammed with stuff it is :bigeyes::bsmilie:

Can any kind soul rent me one for $10, or lend me one for this Friday, please? It would be great if you're located somewhere central. I know, I know, I'm asking a lot ...

buy one la it'll come in handy in the future.

I know. I have no problems buying that cos it could be used for lots of stuff, but i simply don't have any more space left to store it! I wanted to buy a ladder long ago, but my wifey gave me that @@@ eye.

I know. I have no problems buying that cos it could be used for lots of stuff, but i simply don't have any more space left to store it! I wanted to buy a ladder long ago, but my wifey gave me that @@@ eye.

tell her it will let you be more handy around the house and do more work to increase the value of your home la.

Ladder found. :cool:

Thanks for reading guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.