urgent help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Knight

Jul 21, 2008
Singapore
was wondering, would the sitex in nov/dec have just as good deals as the current on going comex?

I'm looking at the K200d kit set which costs 1399 with 2 free 4gb sd cards, a 75-300mm lens , a tripod, tamrac bag, dry box , lcd screen protector and screen cleaner.

And the A350k which comes with a tripod, card ( cant rem how many) , a dry CABINET (26l but hey its still a dry cabi;p ) and cant rem what else for 1299

I know that these are fantastic deals and was starting to get into the headache of which one to choose then I remembered that there was sitex coming up as well.

from exp or otherwise, do you all think sitex will be able to match up or even better these deals?

thanks!

don't bother with comex or sitex

or have you not read clubsnap enough? :dunno: :dunno:

add freebies, buy separate.. also cheaper than their offer. at least for 80% of the time

don't bother with comex or sitex

or have you not read clubsnap enough? :dunno: :dunno:

add freebies, buy separate.. also cheaper than their offer. at least for 80% of the time

but shops were selling the a350 for about 14xx when i last checked and a little free stuff so this is cheaper...right? unless i've been asking the wrong people then oh well:dunno:

i'd think that with every fair there'll be some good stuff thrown in to sweeten the deal.. sitex or comex alike..

and i dun think there's anyone who can predict which fair is "sweeter".. coz it somewhat depends on market trends and sales performances of the various companies..

Agree with night86mare :thumbsup:

Most of those 'Free Gift' ain't that great to begin with..... quite a few is totally useless (that small canon bag as an example... :sweat: can't hold more that a DSLR + kit lens :sweat:).

TS.... most of the time you could get a much better deal at shops like MS, CP... etc. As long as you could pay by cash. :thumbsup:

Agree with night86mare :thumbsup:

Most of those 'Free Gift' ain't that great to begin with..... quite a few is totally useless (that small canon bag as an example... :sweat: can't hold more that a DSLR + kit lens :sweat:).

TS.... most of the time you could get a much better deal at shops like MS, CP... etc. As long as you could pay by cash. :thumbsup:

hm...was thinking about that.. I think i'll get whatever i get from a shop then!
thanks guys!:D

was wondering, would the sitex in nov/dec have just as good deals as the current on going comex?

I'm looking at the K200d kit set which costs 1399 with 2 free 4gb sd cards, a 75-300mm lens , a tripod, tamrac bag, dry box , lcd screen protector and screen cleaner.

And the A350k which comes with a tripod, card ( cant rem how many) , a dry CABINET (26l but hey its still a dry cabi;p ) and cant rem what else for 1299

I know that these are fantastic deals and was starting to get into the headache of which one to choose then I remembered that there was sitex coming up as well.

from exp or otherwise, do you all think sitex will be able to match up or even better these deals?

thanks!
Set your Budget, visit COMEX, SITEX or PC SHOW to collect brochures. Scrutinise the items which you need then go back on Sunday to purchase it. Inorder to avoid the maddening crowd, you can also get the "Exhibition Prices" at certain SLS Cameras' Retailers.

It really depends. In the Fuji thread, one of the CSer is a rep for Fuji in Comex and we manage to bargain with him and comparing with one of the famous outside shop's offer, he is able to match + a little more to make the deal worthwhile.

It really depends on situation, I would rule them (all the shows) out totally, peel you eyes and opportunities are everywhere.:)

most of the time at comex/IT shows, cams are selling at RRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.