Urgent help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahnah

Oct 17, 2006
Sengkang
Hi all,

I got a budget of $1,000.

Urgently needed to get a Digital SLR Camera for Company usage (group photo taking)
Need to use both indoor and outdoor.
Wide angle lens is needed.

Any recommendation ?

ahnah

use the money to employ a pro photograher....

Then who going to be using the camera?? yourself?

budget of $1k? sounds very very low for a DSLR+wide angle ... even if second hand. since so urgent, why not just employ a photog?

Hi all,

I got a budget of $1,000.

Urgently needed to get a Digital SLR Camera for Company usage (group photo taking)
Need to use both indoor and outdoor.
Wide angle lens is needed.

Any recommendation ?

ahnah

try D50 + tamron 17-35 f2.8-4. 2nd hand... should be slightly above your budget tho. but its a very good glass. :thumbsup:

Only if your $ is in US$. haha

Try P&S perhaps?

try D50 + tamron 17-35 f2.8-4. 2nd hand... should be slightly above your budget tho. but its a very good glass. :thumbsup:

haha...company budget $1000 really means less then $1000 or the boss not happy...:sweatsm:

use the money to employ a pro photograher....

Then who going to be using the camera?? yourself?

the company get the quote already but not happy with the price ..

asking me to get a good digitial camera (SLR) so that internal staff can do it in the future. .... sigh ~ ~

hard time for employee.

buy wrongly will get blame.

budget of $1k? sounds very very low for a DSLR+wide angle ... even if second hand. since so urgent, why not just employ a photog?

Ok. . increase ... $2k ?

the company get the quote already but not happy with the price ..

asking me to get a good digitial camera (SLR) so that internal staff can do it in the future. .... sigh ~ ~

hard time for employee.

buy wrongly will get blame.

How wide you need?

D50 ??? Nikon ?

Tamron is wat lense ?

$1K for DSLR is tough .... but for P&S, $1K very good one.
Talk to your boss, consider P&S lah ....

Ok. . increase ... $2k ?

can increase just like that one meh :confused: somemore 100% increase :bigeyes:

getting employee to double as photographer? sounds like exploitation of employee leh ... anyway that's your company's problem. so, does anyone in the company know what's involved in shooting with a DSLR?

Thats why always show the worst photos you shot to your boss but your best work to the bosses.

For group taking .

1st row 13 ppl
2nd row 13 ppl.

Wat do you suggest ?
You dun need very wide for this. Just step back a few steps if the location allows. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.