Urgent Help! Any brochure printing shop to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotisiao

Nov 14, 2007
Misplaced my faith in some printing shop at bencoolen gave them 1 day to do and results turned out terrible and off colour. Now my deadlines are piling on me and i need a good printing shop to print out a coloured a5 size brochure. .

I have all the soft copy(tiff/png format) but all are seperated as individual files, i need the printer to sort out and arrange the files before printing (e.g two a5 size image print on a4 size paper side by side and then attaching all the prints together). Anyone can recommend a good shop who is able to do good reasonable prints and arrangements on the same day? Preferebly in the west. I have to send for printing tml and hand them up on thursday.

Thanks in advance!

Misplaced my faith in some printing shop at bencoolen gave them 1 day to do and results turned out terrible and off colour. Now my deadlines are piling on me and i need a good printing shop to print out a coloured a5 size brochure. .

I have all the soft copy(tiff/png format) but all are seperated as individual files, i need the printer to sort out and arrange the files before printing (e.g two a5 size image print on a4 size paper side by side and then attaching all the prints together). Anyone can recommend a good shop who is able to do good reasonable prints and arrangements on the same day? Preferebly in the west. I have to send for printing tml and hand them up on thursday.

Thanks in advance!

I have not outsource to any Singapore printing company in a long while ( send them to Malaysia and China now) but previously when digital printing was new. This company was one of the first to bring in digital printing. This is not your run of the mill printer machine like a table top color laser printer BUT a 1 million dollar Heindeberg printing press. They are not cheap but 24 hour turn around time and a full art dept to get things done and to have them properly layout for you so that it can be printed, trim and stapled...well I think they can do it well and you can be there to let them do you proof if colour accuracy is important. The machine takes your art and work out the 4 colouir printing and prints direct like a 4 colour printing print. I have not used them in a while but they do good work as I knew the boss back then as they first got started and he is reliable.

I used to know a guy called Stanley there who does all my colour separation for me ( one of their main biz before they also added speed quality offset digital printing) So maybe you can give them a call. They have moved looking at their address which is near my place but far for you. So look around but I think if you want it by Thursday afternoon.. you have till 11pm tomorrow to confirm one if not..it might be really tight. Alot of printing companies are busy with printing this time of the year due to the Xmas and CNY. But remember fast jobs like this are not cheap..especially if you want fast and great. Exhibition companies that comes to Singapore to do shows...rarely bring their literature down as it might weight too much, so they bring artwork down here to get someone to print and send to their booth so ..they usually pay alot to get good quality so that is what you are looking at. Just for your information.

http://www.pixel.com.sg/services.html

Check it out and good luck.

Last edited:
U can try printstop at bhras basar complex. I used them a couple of times and quality quite good and consistent. Their turnaround time can be fast on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.