Urgent: Dipstick survey of volunteers - 8 April, 6pm to 10pm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi people,

We've secure Riverside Point for final round but judging from the demographics as well as the human traffic flow, we think it may be more productive if we run it on Friday and Saturday, i.e. 8 - 9 April instead of 9 - 10 April so that we can give everyone a Sunday off (some of us are literally 'on' for three weekends) ...

As such, how many of us can avail ourselves on a weekday, i.e. 8 April, Friday from 6pm to 10pm?

By putting down your name, we sincerely hope you can commit should we effect such a change; thanks in advance!

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
2. ...
3. ...

Hi people,

We've secure Riverside Point for final round but judging from the demographics as well as the human traffic flow, we think it may be more productive if we run it on Friday and Saturday, i.e. 8 - 9 April instead of 9 - 10 April so that we can give everyone a Sunday off (some of us are literally 'on' for three weekends) ...

As such, how many of us can avail ourselves on a weekday, i.e. 8 April, Friday from 6pm to 10pm?

By putting down your name, we sincerely hope you can commit should we effect such a change; thanks in advance!

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
2. Peterpan1975 (will be late cos knock off at 6pm)

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
3. Yap1985 (will be reach around 6.30pm)

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
4. John Teoh (Will be late)

BTW, if the human traffic is low on Sunday, how about considering going to those shopping mall along the HBD areas on Sunday?

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
5. Pyromaniac (Gautam) : np but will be there a little later, knock off at 6. i suggest we maintain the 10th one as we already have signups. Even if we get 6-8 people on friday night, we can just do the event at Riverside point with one station up.

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
5. Pyromaniac (Gautam) : np but will be there a little later, knock off at 6. i suggest we maintain the 10th one as we already have signups. Even if we get 6-8 people on friday night, we can just do the event at Riverside point with one station up.
6. denniskee (will reach 2020hr)

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
7. dejavu (can be there by 6pm)

Hi organizers,

I want to ask, do we need anything other than our cameras for this event? Understand from the thread is that volunteers are going around taking pictures for people who are willing to take and donate $10 as well as printing the photos out instantly. My friend and i are interested to be part of the volunteers in taking pictures, but do we need to be professionals ?

Ding Han,

Hi organizers,

I want to ask, do we need anything other than our cameras for this event? Understand from the thread is that volunteers are going around taking pictures for people who are willing to take and donate $10 as well as printing the photos out instantly. My friend and i are interested to be part of the volunteers in taking pictures, but do we need to be professionals ?

Ding Han,

Agreed with what Adam mention. It does not matter whatever if you are pro photographer or not. Just come down and be part of the team that is make a mark in history that Clubsnap/ Singaporean had did something for Japan in such time of need. Everyone who come and contribute one way or the other can proudly say "I HAVE DONE THAT" ... :)

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
8. Ethan (will be late as only able to leave office around 6:30)

So Glad to hear that. But is there any limited space for sign ups as volunteers? My friend have to check this booking out time for next week, 8,9th april.

Hi Ding Han, please insert yor name and your friend's name into the list. Just make sure the numbering sequence is correct. There is no limited space for volunteers in the sign up. :)

Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
9. Wolfbomb (Nimrod) - I'll be knocking off at 6 so most probably i'll be in the place before 7pm.

wolfbomb said:
Hi people,

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
9. Wolfbomb (Nimrod) - I'll be knocking off at 6 so most probably i'll be in the place before 7pm.

10. Jean (6pm-10pm)

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
10. Jean (6pm - 10pm)
11. Jasonlcs

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
10. Jean (6pm - 10pm)
11. Jasonlcs
12. Geraldine (can be there before 7pm)

8 April (6pm to 10pm)
1. Adam Goi
10. Jean (6pm - 10pm)
11. Jasonlcs
12. Geraldine (can be there before 7pm)
13. Crystal1993

Just a suggestion for you Adam ... I not sure what/ how much can be contribute from 6pm to 10pm at riverside point. Firstly this is what I can see

1) what time you need to be operational?
2) what time you want ppl to come in to setup the equipment (both john and me will be late on tat day)
3) How many station you require?
4) How many photographer/promoter you are look at?
5) from 6 - 10pm how much are your going to accomplish?
6) not to mention there is the last run on sat, what time will be the supporter coming in?

Just think about it. Should it be firm tat fri is still a 'Go, Go' ... my commitment still stands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.