Urgent Digital Prints Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Does any place do 1 hr or, say 3 hrs development for digital prints?

Konota? FotoHub? RGB?

And if possible, please furnish the cost or the difference for developing these shots?

Kindly enlighten.

Thank you. :)

try ee ming prints at tanjong pagar? it's quite fast if i didn't remember wrongly. ;)

Originally posted by Wolfgang
Does any place do 1 hr or, say 3 hrs development for digital prints?

Konota? FotoHub? RGB?

And if possible, please furnish the cost or the difference for developing these shots?

Kindly enlighten.

Colour Lab can do it, but there will be a 100% surcharge if you want it in 2 hours. RGB's prices are already high to begin with, dunno how much more they will charge you. Or there's always the inkjet printer....

Regards
CK

Originally posted by chenwei
try ee ming prints at tanjong pagar? it's quite fast if i didn't remember wrongly. ;)

Chenwei, where is this place?

what time does it open? What are the charges like and of course, how fast is "fast"? :dunno:

Kindly enlighten...

Originally posted by ckiang

Colour Lab can do it, but there will be a 100% surcharge if you want it in 2 hours. RGB's prices are already high to begin with, dunno how much more they will charge you. Or there's always the inkjet printer....

Regards
CK

100% surcharge? :(

Oh well, if push really comes to shove.... :cry:

Ok, i am getting a tad bit desperate...

If anyone has a inkjet printer that can churn out photo quality prints on photo quality paper, i am willing to drive down to the person's place tomorrow morning with my shots to get them printed.

I'll gladly pay for the usage of the paper used and i'll throw in free breakfast.. anyone? :)

Regards
CK

Ckiang... Colourlab is in Aldephi right?

Do you know what time they open?

Kindly enlighten.

Ckiang... Colourlab is in Aldephi right?

Do you know what time they open?

Kindly enlighten.

They open at 10am. FotoHub and RGB opens at 9am if you want it faster. FotoHub and Colour Lab has the same prices for "non urgent" service.

Regards
CK

Ok, i am getting a tad bit desperate...

If anyone has a inkjet printer that can churn out photo quality prints on photo quality paper, i am willing to drive down to the person's place tomorrow morning with my shots to get them printed.

I'll gladly pay for the usage of the paper used and i'll throw in free breakfast.. anyone? :)

Eh Wolfie, the Kodak Express Photolab at my office opens at 8am. Their prints look ok. You interested?

They open at 10am. FotoHub and RGB opens at 9am if you want it faster. FotoHub and Colour Lab has the same prices for "non urgent" service.

Regards
CK

I see... need to call up and check if Fotohub has "rush" print prices... :bheart:

Interested.

Do they do rush? Where is your office at?

My office is at Chinatown Point. The photo lab is called 'Knight's Photo' (if I remember correctly). They open every morning around 8 am (every morning I pass by they are already there). Since mornings are usually quiet, I'm sure they can rush for you. For normal roll films they take about 3 to 4 hours, without any surcharge. I did mention Clubsnap to the guy there before, so you may want to say you're one of the guys in Clubsnap. Hopefully he won't charge you extra for the urgent prints. I assume you are printing 4R, cause they don't print 5R there.

If you need any other info you can call me. Hope this helps :)

Originally posted by funksoulava

My office is at Chinatown Point. The photo lab is called 'Knight's Photo' (if I remember correctly). They open every morning around 8 am (every morning I pass by they are already there). Since mornings are usually quiet, I'm sure they can rush for you. For normal roll films they take about 3 to 4 hours, without any surcharge. I did mention Clubsnap to the guy there before, so you may want to say you're one of the guys in Clubsnap. Hopefully he won't charge you extra for the urgent prints. I assume you are printing 4R, cause they don't print 5R there.

If you need any other info you can call me at 96940334. Hope this helps :)

Wah... mention CS and no extar surcharge?! :D

Now, this is a ray of sunshine....

Ok... look at your handphone.. it's abt to ring... ;)

Chenwei, where is this place?

what time does it open? What are the charges like and of course, how fast is "fast"? :dunno:

Kindly enlighten...

8am, 3 working hrs for express one. maybe u want to call them and check out first.

Ee Ming Photo
#01-07 International Plaza, 10 Anson Road, Singapore 079903
Email: eeming@singnet.com.sg
OPERATING HOURS: Mon-Fri 0800-1900, Sat 0800-1600, Sun & PH Close

Originally posted by chenwei

8am, 3 working hrs for express one. maybe u want to call them and check out first.

Ee Ming Photo
#01-07 International Plaza, 10 Anson Road, Singapore 079903
Email: eeming@singnet.com.sg
OPERATING HOURS: Mon-Fri 0800-1900, Sat 0800-1600, Sun & PH Close

Hmm.. ok.

ehmm... digital printing at colour lab is only 50% surcharge, not 100%... just printed a batch last week, rush rush, 2 hours. I believe 100% is only applicable for enlargements from negatives.

Try Soo Kee at Lucky Plaza, Orchard. When I asked them last week, they said printing takes 4 hours. They charge 0.50 cents each with a $5 media handling fee. Dunno whether they provide an express service though, so you may want to call them:

Soo Kee
#B1-04 Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, Singapore 238863
Tel: 67372355

You can find a digital minilab list here. Found this page just a while ago. ;)

:Later,

BTW, I haven't availed of Soo Kee's services yet. Thinking of sending some images for printing this weekend. Should you decide to have your images printed there, please let me know of the outcome. :)

:Later,

Originally posted by Que Lynn
ehmm... digital printing at colour lab is only 50% surcharge, not 100%... just printed a batch last week, rush rush, 2 hours. I believe 100% is only applicable for enlargements from negatives.

Good to hear, coz on my pricelist it's 100%. ie. 4R at $1 if you want it in 2 hours.

Regards
CK

Good to hear, coz on my pricelist it's 100%. ie. 4R at $1 if you want it in 2 hours.

Regards
CK
oh ya, the ee ming is 30%, but not sure got the $5 handling fee or not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.