URGENT: Anyone Know Where Glorywerkz (Robbie) is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Hi guys,

I have been trying to contact Robbie from Glorwerkz.... does anyone know where he is or have heard from him recently?

I need to order albums but he's not ard... I'm guessing it might have to do with the tsunami disaster but lets hope he and his love ones are safe.

dude, you tried sms-ing or calling him on his mobile? his contact is listed on the Gloryworkz website...

Hi... yes I've tried calling him from abt a week back till today but the mobile is never on...neither is Jeaney's... Anyone has any contact with them?

i last saw him two weeks ago, but haven't had any contact with him since. he lives around queenstown area.

does his phone even ring? he's pretty good with returning missed calls that he gets from me....

hope he and his family are ok..! :thumbsup:

last met him on 22 Dec. He was going back to Indonesia for Christmas... mentioned that he would be back some time in Jan. hope he's ok.

Yes guys... he usually replies rather quickly to miss calls and smses to call him back but not this time round. I hope he and Jeaney are both ok...

FYI, i just spoke to Robbie on the phone, he's overseas right now and will be back on Monday.

caseytan said:
FYI, i just spoke to Robbie on the phone, he's overseas right now and will be back on Monday.
:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

:thumbsup:

eh... whats so funny?? I'm missing it here... =)

Anyways... thats great news. Cheers!

Hi everyone,

I am really sorry for MIA (missing in action) for some times (Christmas - 5 jan).
I am not affected by Tsunami in Aceh, Thank God.

I am thankful for all your support and concern :)
Once again, i apologizes for the inconvenience as the Starhub network was unable to auto roaming while i was overseas and some other issues like being hospitalized.

FYI, Terrible situations over there in Aceh, many chinese people are the victims. The chinese survivor are not given the food, they are forced to pay for the food instead, forced to burry the dead people :(

The Tsunami wave is 3 storey high and the speed is 800 km/hour, it's very deadly.

Life is temporary, continue to do good :)

Regards,
Robby Tjoa

Hi Robby, glad to see you're back safely, need to place some orders with you too. Let me know if you received my SMSes.

Hi all

I can't seem to load gloryworkz.com...do they have a shop? Otherwise, how can I contact the owner?

Appreciate any sort of info....thx!

Cheers...Nizz

Status
Not open for further replies.