Urgent: Any bros here knows where to get blangedesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
As above, need them to help shift office, as the previous lobang i have no more handles blangedesh.

Why i like them is becos they are fast, maybe they used to carry heavy stuff, so carry my office stuff like carry toys, but i carry like sibe xiong.....:bsmilie:

As above, need them to help shift office, as the previous lobang i have no more handles blangedesh.

Why i like them is becos they are fast, maybe they used to carry heavy stuff, so carry my office stuff like carry toys, but i carry like sibe xiong.....:bsmilie:

Try calliing contractor?

I think he wants those 'free-lance' ones, no need to go through contractor, cheaper.

We're not talking about illegal workers here, just those that work extra during their off days.

Once upon a time, one just need to drive a lorry to little india, signal to those loafers on street, agree and price (ie $20 a day) and ferry them to job site and do a one day job.

Do you know the consequences?

1. Violation of MOM law of hiring without a permit
2. Violation of immigration act of possibly paying an overstayed or criminal to work in your premise or for you.
3. Uninsured parties can result in expensive lawsuits
4. Chance of accident without getting workman compensation and medical and repatriation insurance can result in more nightmares.

Please find an agency who is licensed to fulfill your short term or one day job. Have everything in black and white on contract of pushing all blame to agency in the event of an immigration spot check.

I am somewhat familiar with hiring processes, and i am very sure it aint worth the risk to just pick up people whom you dont even know to give them a job without proper procedure followed.

Yes, i know this sounds really kia su, but remember, you may save $200, but you may end up in jail with 3 strokes of cane on your hind side for providing a part time one off job plus a heavy fine and full advertisement of your profile photo.

This is not a joke, i am dead serious my friend. You just need a whistle blower to mess up your life.

does the thread starter even know how politically incorrect it is to lump all foreign workers from the asian subcontinent as bangladeshi?

You can't get bangladesh. It's a country, you can only get Bangladeshi workers :bsmilie:

GMAN

Try calliing contractor?

Yup, try calling contractors..
Better and easier to find, through this way. :D

Thks guys, i need to get those contractors, but i dun noe where to source for, last time my contractor friend help me, now no more doing, so need another one.

I think he wants those 'free-lance' ones, no need to go through contractor, cheaper.

We're not talking about illegal workers here, just those that work extra during their off days.

nope, i am not finding those free lance type.

Once upon a time, one just need to drive a lorry to little india, signal to those loafers on street, agree and price (ie $20 a day) and ferry them to job site and do a one day job.

Do you know the consequences?

1. Violation of MOM law of hiring without a permit
2. Violation of immigration act of possibly paying an overstayed or criminal to work in your premise or for you.
3. Uninsured parties can result in expensive lawsuits
4. Chance of accident without getting workman compensation and medical and repatriation insurance can result in more nightmares.

Please find an agency who is licensed to fulfill your short term or one day job. Have everything in black and white on contract of pushing all blame to agency in the event of an immigration spot check.

I am somewhat familiar with hiring processes, and i am very sure it aint worth the risk to just pick up people whom you dont even know to give them a job without proper procedure followed.

Yes, i know this sounds really kia su, but remember, you may save $200, but you may end up in jail with 3 strokes of cane on your hind side for providing a part time one off job plus a heavy fine and full advertisement of your profile photo.

This is not a joke, i am dead serious my friend. You just need a whistle blower to mess up your life.

thks, but i think HeiPiGu post makes u think i am going illegal. u noe the procedure?

not to nitpick but its spelled bangladeshi :)

thk u, i really dun noe how to spell.

does the thread starter even know how politically incorrect it is to lump all foreign workers from the asian subcontinent as bangladeshi?

when did i say so? :think:

last time it is really from that country, so i need to hire them again.

think better close this thread, else some ppl will just mess it.

sigh, think i carry myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.