Urban Art Or Vandalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinano99

Feb 21, 2007
Tampines
i been in this forum for quite some time...i really really learnt alot from you all guys...so i am quite confident to present my first work here...taken in arab street after shisha wif my friends...c&c welcomed :) P.S: sorry ekin...

18322431.8ae332.jpg

an aspring young graffiti artist, standing infront of the wall. pondering...is this art or vandalism? For such talent is he able to express his artworks instead being ended up as vandalising.

maybe can make the pic grainy to give it a very gritty, urban feel. as it is, i like the lighting and the peeling walls.:) the chap looks abit OOF though

maybe can make the pic grainy to give it a very gritty, urban feel. as it is, i like the lighting and the peeling walls.:) the chap looks abit OOF though

i purposely focus the background more that my fren, i wan the picture focus on the wall graffti. thanks for yr feedback. greatly appreciated :)

I like the idea, the lighting, the mood and the pose. He does look OOF (could be motion blur -- I can't tell at this size), and I would have liked it better if you left slightly more at the bottom i.e. didn't drop so tight.
Unfortunately, if that is his 'urban artwork' he's contemplating, it isn't very good :(

I like the idea, the lighting, the mood and the pose. He does look OOF (could be motion blur -- I can't tell at this size), and I would have liked it better if you left slightly more at the bottom i.e. didn't drop so tight.
Unfortunately, if that is his 'urban artwork' he's contemplating, it isn't very good :(

thx for yr comment...i wish i got a better lens...i am leaning against the wall already...haha!!! so tried my best to get the best angle. the artwork indeed abit unappealing as i described, but the mood is there. greatly appreciated for yr feedback. :)

try makin it a b&w? there are some rather distracting elements on the walls and also the right side. might be better if u could decrease the surrounding lighting such that only the lighting from the lamp overhead is available..
nice idea though..find another street?

try makin it a b&w? there are some rather distracting elements on the walls and also the right side. might be better if u could decrease the surrounding lighting such that only the lighting from the lamp overhead is available..
nice idea though..find another street?

thank you for yr valuable comment, i will kept tat in mind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.