Ur ideal canon digicam for your holiday trip 2004 updated

Ur ideal digicam

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you left out my Powershot S45 ;P

hi Belle&Sebastain

your avatar is quite rude..
why do u change to that from that black cat?

its a portrait of me by my wife, a different perspective. As an artist i like to challange ppls views, nothing offending really.

Belle&Sebastain said:
its a portrait of me by my wife, a different perspective. As an artist i like to challange ppls views, nothing offending really.

hehehe.... u got dry soles.. :bsmilie: so its your face in the pic?

Personally, i find the poll is not fair.
For example we have G1-6, that is more than 1 camera here(and more user opinions) as compared to pro1.

philip827 said:
Personally, i find the poll is not fair.
For example we have G1-6, that is more than 1 camera here(and more user opinions) as compared to pro1.

there are only 15 poll opions, i have to group accordingly to types and very old models together, Pro1 is a very different camera from the other and don't fit into the other series. The G series are marketed as the G series, so i put them together.

And normally if you own a G3, its hardly that you own a G5 as well, unless you collect them or work solely with one series. :think:

Hello... i understand your restrictions.
I do not mean one owning a G3 will also own a G5. But the population of G1-6 owners as compared to pro1 owners.
Maybe a poll can be done on the latest models ex A85,95,G5/6 etc.
Just my opinions :D

philip827 said:
Hello... i understand your restrictions.
I do not mean one owning a G3 will also own a G5. But the population of G1-6 owners as compared to pro1 owners.
Maybe a poll can be done on the latest models ex A85,95,G5/6 etc.
Just my opinions :D

i perfer to catalog by series rather than latest models, thks for your suggestion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.