Upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
A picture I have taken for my 2 colleagues (left - Mark and right -Mihai) not long after I've bought my CP995. Just for fun. Hope you like it.

9066834-97d9-01800200-.jpg

I would say this is a very creative fun shot, Roy. I just wonder how you persuaded grown-ups to make such pose for you, like risking his neck? :D

Originally posted by rty
I would say this is a very creative fun shot, Roy. I just wonder how you persuaded grown-ups to make such pose for you, like risking his neck? :D

After 2 weeks at the factory in China, taking care of highly stressful production issues, these guys will surprise you with the things thay are willing to do to relief some stress.

Mark was doing his handstand while Mihai and I walked pass. I had the idea for the shot and they both gladly obliged. The rest is history...

;)

Originally posted by Bluestrike
If ..errmm..Mark is taller, then with his legs touching the "floor", the effect might be even better!

Well Mihai is about 2 meters tall. No one in the group even comes close to that. And I suppose Mark is the only one who can still do a handstand at his age.

Wah....Ya fren is must quite fit and healthy to be able to do handstand!!! *clap clap* :thumbsup:

Mihai is standind up right....
mark is the actual one that is upside down....
look at the clothes

Originally posted by nicholas1986
Mihai is standind up right....
mark is the actual one that is upside down....
look at the clothes

The expressions on their faces should tell you well enough who's actually doing the hand stand.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.