Ups for Brett's Studio and his team

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifulbahar

Feb 27, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

For those who are new to studio photography should really look at Brett's studio for assistance. I used Brett and his services (inclusive instructional) today 4th April. Very very accommodating... I'll post some of the pics later for all to see what we had done today (outdoor and studio shoots... types of shoot... he he he.... wait for the pics).

On a personal and also student base, Brett had been very accommodating in all aspects of shoots and very encouraging to newbies like me.

Anyways Brett, if you read this, thanks for the day's shoot. Victoria was really very happy... thanks... for those who are interested to know who Victoria is, she's a model from Costa Rica on holiday and contacted me for a portfolio shoot.... what better way to get a visiting model... She conveyed that Brett and the team (inclusive of makeup artist and hair dressers) were professionals and had made her photoshoot a very comfortable one... Brett organised all the logistic to conceptual preparation to make my shoot a successful one... ups for Brett.... 3 more studio sessions for my model portfolio shoots coming at brett's. Sincerely... thanks Brett...

Saiful Bahar
http://www.pbase.com/saifulbahar

Wow, I guess I try my best to accomodate everybodies needs and yes we do have a all round team in Linearstudios most of which are friends I've made over the years, once again thanks for the good word, really appreciate and hope to see more ppl going into studio photography ie: more business for me :D .

Hey you have a good trip call me for coffee when you get back ya ? would love to go shooting with you again.

Cheers !

Brett said:
Wow, I guess I try my best to accomodate everybodies needs and yes we do have a all round team in Linearstudios most of which are friends I've made over the years, once again thanks for the good word, really appreciate and hope to see more ppl going into studio photography ie: more business for me :D .

Hey you have a good trip call me for coffee when you get back ya ? would love to go shooting with you again.

Cheers !

congrats brett :)...may i know how much do you charge the user ..im interested to rent as well.

We charge $100 for 3 hours or $40/hr. This rate is with instruction and 1 PA.

Cheers !

After 3 weeks. manage to have time to write this little note.

Brett's team of professionals are really great. Especially Rickson and Robin.

They really go an extra mile to make my food photos looks yummy. Their expectation is so high that even a extra speck of grated coconut on my Onde Onde calls for a total reshot. I feel so "pai seh" at times. I always want my pic to be more the "hawker centre" standard, but I think their standards surpasses mine.

The end result - those shots are creating Qs in my newly opened stall and at my website www.sgkueh.com.

Thanks a million and keep up yr great work!!!!!

Hi BingYan,

Glad you liked our service, perhaps you could use higher resolution photos on your site to enhance the look if you need help with that we can help you crop the photos for web use.

We'll be rather free next week will go down to your place to makan some of ur kuehs !

Regards

Brett Lu

Thanks Dream Seeker ! Were you the guy who came with CC Goh ? = P Thanks for your upz !

Status
Not open for further replies.