Upper Seletar Reservoir sunset @10 Nov(Weds)

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Hey students, it's the holidays! I'll be heading down to Upper Seletar Reservoir this coming weds.

Here's what you can expect.

4099962178_7b83ea3d4a.jpg

If anyone is interested, Please add to the list. We'll meet at Upper Seletar Reservoir at 6.30 on that day.

Bring yourself and whatever you need to make your masterpiece.

Maybe after that we can all head to AMK Hub for dinner together.

It's open to everyone, not only students! You just gotta find time to come down!

hey hey!
can i know erm like is there a nearer place where we can meet or sumting?
coz i live in bedok and i dunno if like wether i know how to get to upper seletar resevoir

hey hey!
can i know erm like is there a nearer place where we can meet or sumting?
coz i live in bedok and i dunno if like wether i know how to get to upper seletar resevoir

We can meet at AMK Hub if you like? There's a direct bus there. These few days the weather seems to be pretty alright. Today had a great sunset. Is it ok? If you want I can pm you my number so we can communicate via SMS which is easier.

yeah sure u can pm me ur num but i will need to comfirm with u again though..
not sure bought my schedule..
aanything i pm u or sumtingg..

Hi i am interested too!!
I am newbie and might hinder u all
is that okay!?

Hi all,

I am not new to Photography, but I am new to this place - Upper Seletar Reservoir. Can I join all of you this coming Wednesday evening at AMK hud and take a bue there?

I sincerely hope hear from yr sms me at xxxxxxxx.

Cheers

Last edited:
OK guys! We'll meet at AMK Hub bus interchange at 6.00 PM sharp and leave once the bus come.

so here's the list.

1.Lamergod
2.nacholibre(Pending)
3.dadabian
4.peteryeo

See you! Have a heavy lunch before coming. You'll be pretty famished by the end of the day running back and forth the jetty and the platform at the other end.

OK guys! We'll meet at AMK Hub bus interchange at 6.00 PM sharp and leave once the bus come.

so here's the list.

1.Lamergod
2.nacholibre(Pending)
3.dadabian
4.peteryeo

See you! Have a heavy lunch before coming. You'll be pretty famished by the end of the day running back and forth the jetty and the platform at the other end.

Hi I'm interested in joining u guys. But roughly around wt time finish? Cause I'm seeking at 1040. Do pm me asap

Count me in guyz I'm trying to sharpen my skill on sunset shooting too..cheers

Hi I'm interested in joining u guys. But roughly around wt time finish? Cause I'm seeking at 1040. Do pm me asap

it will end when the sun goes down :D You can probably go home take a shower and go out. If you wanna stay with me for dinner at amk hub it's also fine

Hey guys, I've received all your numbers either through PMs or SMSes. I can't reply all of you one by one cos I'm quite busy with the SCC Rugby sevens event that I need to shoot.

You guys can also head down to Padang to shoot some rugby.

1.Lamergod
2.nacholibre(Pending)
3.dadabian
4.peteryeo
5.coolguy995stn11
6.Ash83
7.starsfruit

I finish work at 5.30pm.. don't know can get to amk hub in time at 6pm or not but i will try.. haha..

1.Lamergod
2.nacholibre(Pending)
3.dadabian
4.peteryeo
5.coolguy995stn11
6.Ash83
7.starsfruit
8. wormz777

Same... will try to rush down from work :)

1.lamergod
3.dadabian
4.peteryeo
5.coolguy995stn11
6.Ash83
7.starsfruit
8. wormz777

Sadly, nacholibre pulled out. 7 people. Wasn't expecting so much people on a weekday haha. I thought there will only be 3-4 people.

better go early. I work near Lower Seletar, at a construction site. Recently the sunset there all quite early, assuming you leave ANK at 6pm sharp, by the time you reach there, it will be 6.30-6.45pm. Sunset starts at 6.15pm this week. by the time you set up your equipment, will be too late.

better go early. I work near Lower Seletar, at a construction site. Recently the sunset there all quite early, assuming you leave ANK at 6pm sharp, by the time you reach there, it will be 6.30-6.45pm. Sunset starts at 6.15pm this week. by the time you set up your equipment, will be too late.

Sunsets at this time of year starts around 7. At 6.15 you'll probably see the sun go down, but that's too early to get any properly good images. I've done that many times when I was a noob. Shoot at around 20 mins before the sun really starts to go down, those images were useless.

Anyway, thanks for your time!

Hey, I would like to join. Will be going there direct with stars11. Sunset @ 1851 tomorrow.

1.lamergod
2.dadabian
3.peteryeo
4.coolguy995stn11
5.Ash83
6.starsfruit
7.wormz777
8.bananah
9.stars11

Will pm you my hp.

I would really like to go, but I end work at 6.
Don't think I can make it there in time.